|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Biswell become a teacher?
(a) She doesn't know.
(b) She is good at it.
(c) There were few jobs for women.
(d) Her husband wanted her to.
2. What is the final race on Field Day?
(a) An obstacle course.
(b) A foot race.
(c) A relay race.
(d) A ball-dribbling race.
3. Where does Mr. Yalowitz seat Zinkoff?
(a) The aisle row.
(b) Next to his own desk.
(c) The front row.
(d) The back row.
4. What does a third grader do to hurt Zinkoff on his first day in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) Kicks him.
(b) Twists his arm.
(c) Takes his stars away.
(d) Calls him a name.
5. What team is Zinkoff on for Field Day?
(a) The Gray Team.
(b) The Blue Team.
(c) The Purple Team.
(d) The Red Team.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Zinkoff's teammates call him something after Field Day?
2. Who yells at Mrs. Biswell for being unkind to Zinkoff?
3. How does Zinkoff's mother watch him as he goes to school on his first day?
4. Why do Zinkoff and Andrew stop being friends?
5. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)