|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Yalowitz show support to Zinkoff at the 5th grade graduation?
(a) Clapping for him.
(b) All of these.
(c) Giving him the thumbs up.
(d) Attending the ceremony.
2. What makes Zinkoff tearful during the 5th grade graduation?
(a) He is leaving the school.
(b) He didn't win an award.
(c) Gary called him a loser.
(d) He can't see his parents.
3. What does Zinkoff say is missing from the middle school?
(a) A playground.
(b) A fence.
(c) A library.
4. What does Zinkoff create while he is home from school?
(a) A test.
(b) A cast.
(c) A puppet.
(d) A play.
5. What does Zinkoff's father ask him every day at dinner?
(a) How do you do?
(b) How was school?
(c) Are we happy?
(d) What's new?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Polly shout when Zinkoff gets his diploma?
2. Where does Mr. Yalowitz seat Zinkoff?
3. How long is Zinkoff out of school?
4. What is Andrew's last name?
5. What is Zinkoff most afraid of?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)