|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Yalowitz seat Zinkoff?
(a) The back row.
(b) Next to his own desk.
(c) The front row.
(d) The aisle row.
2. What award does Katie Snelson win at the 5th grade graduation?
(a) Best grades.
(b) Perfect attendance.
(c) Nicest girl.
(d) Friendliest student.
3. How does Zinkoff feel about the button given to him by Miss Meeks?
(a) It is a disgrace.
(b) It is pretty.
(c) It was mean.
(d) It is a badge of honor.
4. What does Polly shout when Zinkoff gets his diploma?
(a) Yay for Zinkoff.
(b) That's my brother.
(c) Go Donald.
(d) Are you OK?
5. What always makes Zinkoff laugh at the dinner table?
(a) His father's description of his day.
(b) Saying prayers.
(c) His mother's food.
(d) His father's rhyming questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Zinkoff have a birthmark?
2. Why does Zinkoff go to school on a weekend?
3. Where does Mrs. Zinkoff put Polly's crib when Zinkoff is home?
4. Where does Zinkoff want to go when he is out of school for so long?
5. How does Zinkoff make terrible noises during the 5th grade graduation?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)