|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nanny Ogg live alone?
(a) Out of pride.
(b) She never gets bored alone.
(c) She doesn't have to share a bathroom.
(d) She cannot stand her son.
2. What do Elves use to conceal their iniquity?
(a) Make up.
3. What is the sixth sense that rules the others?
(a) Love of iron.
(b) The Umami sense of taste.
(c) The ability to see dead people.
(d) Sensing another being's fear.
4. How does the elf Queen aim to gain control of Lancre?
(a) By winning votes in an election.
(b) By staging a military coup.
(c) By marrying King Verence II.
(d) By killing everyone.
5. Who leaves notes under doors regarding air traffic control?
(a) Nanny Ogg.
(b) Count Casanunda.
(c) Mr. Ixolite.
(d) Esme Weatherwax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is a basic characteristic of elves?
2. How do you really upset a witch?
3. How would a dwarf try to kill you?
4. How do Elves act terrific?
5. What defining feature did Weaver's cow have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Nanny, Granny and Magrat all fail to see the Morris Men perform?
2. Why does Granny start leaving notes for herself?
3. What does Magrat unexpectedly do?
4. Why do Nanny and Casanunda go to the ancient burial ground known as the Long Man?
5. What does Magrat discover when she checks on Diamanda?
6. Who is Queen Ynci the Short Tempered?
7. What disrupts her moment of sentimentality?
8. What does the Librarian notice during the performance?
9. What happens when the troll stops the wizard's carriage?
10. Does Shawn succeed in finding help?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)