|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do you really upset a witch?
(a) Do her a favor she cannot repay.
(b) Call her a wizard.
(c) Throw a bucket of water on her.
(d) Set fire to her broomstick.
2. Who leaves notes under doors regarding air traffic control?
(a) Nanny Ogg.
(b) Esme Weatherwax.
(c) Mr. Ixolite.
(d) Count Casanunda.
3. Why does Ridcully want to kill the elf king?
(a) For his horns.
(b) He thinks Esme might like him.
(c) It will stop the war.
(d) He hates elves.
4. What part of the elven music alerts Magrat?
(a) The key.
(b) The tempo.
(c) The pitch.
(d) The volume.
5. Which profession would make the best queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Magrat so anxious to revive Diamanda?
2. Where is Greebo's territory?
3. What does Granny Weatherwax's mysterious box contain?
4. What is the correct attitude for a human when they are in front of an elf?
5. Where do they find the coronation coach?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Queen Ynci the Short Tempered?
2. What has Diamanda done?
3. How do the Morris Men escape the elves?
4. Does Shawn succeed in finding help?
5. What disrupts her moment of sentimentality?
6. Where do Granny and Casanunda end up?
7. Who warns them against it?
8. What does Magrat unexpectedly do?
9. What does Nanny use as a bargaining tool?
10. Why does Magrat finally leave her room?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)