|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prevents Hodgesaargh from being invited to the wedding?
(a) King Verence II.
(b) Lady Jane.
(c) Queen Magrat.
(d) Shawn Ogg.
2. What does the Librarian have a talent for finding?
(d) Custard pie.
3. Why is it hard to pick up another human's thoughts?
(a) Two minds are never on the same wavelength.
(b) Human antennas are not strong enough.
(c) Magnetic interference.
(d) Two minds are not better than one.
4. Greebo sees Magrat as ________________.
(a) A horse.
(b) A bird.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A cat.
5. What is the only iron that can enter an Elvish realm?
(a) A clothes iron.
(b) A crowbar.
(c) A horseshoe.
(d) An iron grip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can Granny Weatherwax's mind not go?
2. Why does Nanny Ogg live alone?
3. What do elves use to fly?
4. What does the queen of elves see in her mirror?
5. How does the elf Queen aim to gain control of Lancre?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Diamanda done?
2. What does the Librarian notice during the performance?
3. What does Nanny use as a bargaining tool?
4. Why does Granny start leaving notes for herself?
5. Why is Magrat again locked into her room?
6. What happens when the troll stops the wizard's carriage?
7. What does Magrat unexpectedly do?
8. Where do Granny and Casanunda end up?
9. Why do Nanny and Casanunda go to the ancient burial ground known as the Long Man?
10. Who warns them against it?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)