|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nanny Ogg is never friendly to ____________.
(b) Her daughters-in-law.
(c) Her sons-in-law.
(d) Her grandchildren.
2. How do the wizards entertain themselves during the coach ride?
(a) By counting the amount of cows they see.
(b) They play I Spy.
(c) By enjoying the splendid greenery.
(d) They watch a person cutting cabbages.
3. How does the archchancellor treat rare species?
(a) He cares little for them.
(b) He likes to keep them as pets.
(c) He protects them with magic.
(d) He keeps them rare.
4. What does Jason Ogg not like to do?
(a) Wear a blindfold.
(b) Cold shoeing.
(c) Listen to his dad.
(d) Pay his rent.
5. What is grown in the castle's herb garden?
(a) Vervain and sage.
(b) Mint and yarrow.
(c) Sage and mint.
(d) Old Man's Trousers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nanny Ogg think of Magrat's wedding date?
2. Why is Nanny Ogg surprized to see Magrat at the duel?
3. What does a good hunter do?
4. How can you tell Nanny Ogg is lying?
5. What has Granny Weatherwax been getting lately?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Magrat renounce her witchery?
2. What happens when Diamanda reaches the elf queen?
3. What does Magrat learn about the ascension of a bee into queendom from Mr. Brooks?
4. Why is the girl in the flashback skeptical about the woman in the stones?
5. What happens when there are two queens in the hive?
6. Why does Granny ruin Nanny's hat?
7. How does Nanny know that Granny is not dead?
8. How does William Scrope die?
9. What convinces Ridcully to attend the distant wedding?
10. What does Ridcully focus on as he recounts his time in Lancre?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)