|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Diamanda's real name?
2. What class of bird is allowed to an Earl?
(a) Peregrine falcon.
(b) Lancre crowhawks.
3. What raises the Archchancellor's suspicions that the Bursar is part of a secret society?
(a) The dried frog pills the Bursar is carrying.
(b) A bald spot on the Bursar's head.
(c) The Bursar is wearing underpants on his head.
(d) The Archchancellor can feel it in his water.
4. Why is the Librarian sulking?
(a) He keeps losing at the games they play.
(b) He is away from his books.
(c) There is no food to eat.
(d) He is being treated like a pet.
5. What makes a queen bee?
(a) The type of egg she is born from.
(b) A worker bee weds the king bee.
(c) The jelly they eat.
(d) A drone assembly votes her in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is playing the Queen of the Fairies?
2. Which name does Granny Weatherwax find pretty?
3. What does the third witch have in common with the flowers in her hair?
4. What comes if it is called?
5. How does Diamanda propose to duel with Granny Weatherwax?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jason Ogg visited that windy night?
2. How does Magrat take to her new royal surroundings?
3. Why does Diamanda enter the circle?
4. What convinces Ridcully to attend the distant wedding?
5. Why does the Librarian have to wear a collar?
6. What does Magrat do with her old witching gear?
7. What does Granny discover when she wakes up from Borrowing the elven horse?
8. What prevents the elves carrying out the execution?
9. Why is the girl in the flashback skeptical about the woman in the stones?
10. What motivates Granny to attend to her will?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)