|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second witch singing about?
(a) How great it is to be a witch.
(b) The impending doom of the world.
(c) A hedgehog.
(d) A long lost love.
2. What is the purpose of a magic circle?
(a) To help summon spirits.
(b) To protect all witches.
(c) To maximize magical powers.
(d) To stop other people from getting hurt.
3. What can a human outrun over short distances?
(a) An arrow.
(b) A horse.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A bolt of lightning.
4. What makes a queen bee?
(a) A drone assembly votes her in.
(b) The type of egg she is born from.
(c) A worker bee weds the king bee.
(d) The jelly they eat.
5. What does Jason Ogg not like to do?
(a) Cold shoeing.
(b) Wear a blindfold.
(c) Listen to his dad.
(d) Pay his rent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does King Verence II want to be Poet Laureate?
2. What does the third witch have in common with the flowers in her hair?
3. How does Shawn not pass the time if he has eaten too many carbohydrates?
4. What does the archchancellor forget about his true love?
5. Why does Nanny Ogg think of Magrat's wedding date?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Magrat learn about the ascension of a bee into queendom from Mr. Brooks?
2. Why does the Librarian have to wear a collar?
3. Who discovers the fate of William Scrope?
4. Who else manages to come through the circle?
5. Why do Granny and Diamanda decide to duel?
6. What prevents the elves carrying out the execution?
7. What does Jason tell Nanny about Diamanda?
8. Why is Jason Ogg visited that windy night?
9. How does Nanny know that Granny is not dead?
10. How do the wizards meet Casanunda?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)