|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes a queen bee?
(a) A worker bee weds the king bee.
(b) The type of egg she is born from.
(c) A drone assembly votes her in.
(d) The jelly they eat.
2. What can you smell a mile off?
(a) The bitterness of defeat.
(b) The sweetness of victory.
(c) The odor of an elf.
(d) An thunderbolt.
3. What does Jason Ogg not like to do?
(a) Pay his rent.
(b) Wear a blindfold.
(c) Cold shoeing.
(d) Listen to his dad.
4. What comes if it is called?
5. What does the second witch keep for a pet?
(a) An evil hedgehog.
(b) A small human boy.
(c) A purple donkey.
(d) A smelly cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can a human outrun over short distances?
2. What is grown in the castle's herb garden?
3. Why is Nanny Ogg surprized to see Magrat at the duel?
4. What happens when the wizard's coach is eventually robbed?
5. Who is most unlikely to go to the stones?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Granny and Diamanda decide to duel?
2. Why is the girl in the flashback skeptical about the woman in the stones?
3. What happens when there are two queens in the hive?
4. What convinces Ridcully to attend the distant wedding?
5. Why does Granny confront Diamanda?
6. What motivates Granny to attend to her will?
7. How does Nanny influence the outcome of the duel?
8. Why does Magrat renounce her witchery?
9. What does Magrat do with her old witching gear?
10. Why does Diamanda enter the circle?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)