|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jason Ogg hesitant to rehearse near the Dancers?
(a) He is shy around semi-naked women.
(b) The spot is not private enough.
(c) It is too far from town.
(d) His mother told him to avoid them.
2. What has the general shape and disposition of a barrel of gunpowder?
(a) A Lancre Gorge troll.
(b) A Lancre hill horse.
(c) A wild boar.
(d) A mad elf.
3. Where were expensive furs normally kept in the castle?
(a) The Long Hall.
(b) The toilet.
(c) The Royal Wardrobe.
(d) The King's Closet.
4. Which is a basic characteristic of humans?
(b) Always being slightly lost.
(c) A love of iron.
(d) A desire to be rich.
5. Why does the Elf King hate the Queen of Elves?
(a) She married a human.
(b) She left him for another elf.
(c) She is his wife.
(d) They are brother and sister.
6. Why does Nanny Ogg live alone?
(a) Out of pride.
(b) She never gets bored alone.
(c) She doesn't have to share a bathroom.
(d) She cannot stand her son.
7. Which race is know for care and attention to detail?
(a) The trolls.
(b) The dwarves.
(c) The elves.
8. What is the correct attitude for a human when they are in front of an elf?
9. What is the best outcome if you are defeated by an elf?
(a) Being held for ransom.
(b) Being sold for slavery.
10. What title does Casanunda have from serving Queen Agantia?
11. What is the current century?
(a) Century of the Fool's Gold.
(b) Century of the Royal Wedding.
(c) Century of the Fruitbat.
(d) Century of the Queen Bee.
12. Which path is Shawn learning?
(a) The Happy Jade Lotus.
(b) The Crouching Tiger.
(c) The Path of Retreating Back.
(d) The Flying Chrysanthemum.
13. Why does magic not work on unicorns?
(a) Their horns are enchanted.
(b) They wear protective horse shoes.
(c) Unicorns are just an illusion.
(d) They can see through illusion.
14. How does the elf Queen aim to gain control of Lancre?
(a) By winning votes in an election.
(b) By marrying King Verence II.
(c) By killing everyone.
(d) By staging a military coup.
15. What part of the elven music alerts Magrat?
(a) The tempo.
(b) The volume.
(c) The pitch.
(d) The key.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Magrat so anxious to revive Diamanda?
2. What does the Librarian have a talent for finding?
3. Why are dwarves scared of heights?
4. What is the sixth sense that rules the others?
5. Who prevents Hodgesaargh from being invited to the wedding?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)