|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Verence II changed the old rose garden?
(a) Tulips and sunflowers have been added for variety.
(b) A bridge now goes over its stream.
(c) He has had a pagoda installed.
(d) It has been turned into a bean field.
2. What comes if it is called?
3. What is wrong with the castle's maze?
(a) The bushes are not high enough.
(b) The bushes are overgrown.
(c) There is no entrance.
(d) There is no exit.
4. What is special about the castle's food elevator?
(a) It keeps ice cream at the perfect temperature.
(b) It absorbs the heat out of food.
(c) It is ultra quiet.
(d) It is unfathomably fast.
5. What gives away the intent of the elves?
(a) Their beauty.
(b) Their war like clothes.
(c) The tattoos covering their skin.
(d) Their eyes.
6. What does Granny Weatherwax never do?
(a) Borrow bats.
(b) Kowtow to other people.
(c) Fly when she is drunk.
(d) Turn people into toads.
7. What is Magrat better than Granny at?
(c) Summoning spells.
8. How long does it take Magrat's hair to tangle itself?
(a) Roughly three minutes.
(b) A whole year.
(c) About eight months.
(d) A long winter.
9. What appears inside the circle?
(a) A woman in a red dress.
(b) A girl named Esmerelda.
(c) A swarm of bees.
(d) A couple of grasshoppers.
10. What does a good hunter do?
11. What is included in the price of the wizard's coach?
(a) Pork sandwiches.
(b) Getting robbed.
(c) A breakfast buffet.
(d) A map of Lancre.
12. What class of bird is allowed to an Earl?
(a) Lancre crowhawks.
(d) Peregrine falcon.
13. Why does Granny Weatherwax keep a clock?
(a) She hates being late.
(b) She likes to be on time.
(c) It belonged to her father.
(d) For the ticking sound.
14. How does Diamanda propose to duel with Granny Weatherwax?
(a) An arm wrestle.
(c) A thumb wrestle.
(d) A staring contest.
15. Why does Verence II not ask Magrat for her hand in marriage?
(a) He is too shy.
(b) He does not have to.
(c) She is avoiding him.
(d) She turns out to be a witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is most unlikely to go to the stones?
2. What is the purpose of a magic circle?
3. What does the dwarf not lie about?
4. What is special about the blacksmiths in Lancre?
5. What will The King not like?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)