|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What marks the boundaries of the three witches territories?
(a) Mr. Skindle's fence.
(b) A robin's nest.
(c) A standing stone.
(d) A well full of frogs.
2. How does Diamanda propose to duel with Granny Weatherwax?
(a) A staring contest.
(b) A thumb wrestle.
(c) An arm wrestle.
3. What can you smell a mile off?
(a) The bitterness of defeat.
(b) The sweetness of victory.
(c) An thunderbolt.
(d) The odor of an elf.
4. Why was life more interesting with the elves around?
(a) The elves have a great sense of style.
(b) You don't live as long.
(c) They have a great sense of humor.
(d) They are friendly and sociable.
5. How does the woman know about the girl's meeting with the trolls?
(a) The dwarves told her.
(b) She can read pebbles.
(c) Time goes backward.
(d) She has good sight.
6. What appears inside the circle?
(a) A swarm of bees.
(b) A woman in a red dress.
(c) A girl named Esmerelda.
(d) A couple of grasshoppers.
7. Who is playing the Queen of the Fairies?
(a) Bestiality Carter.
(b) Magrat the pre-majesty of Lancre.
(c) Jason Ogg.
(d) Diamanda the witch.
8. Where does Ponder Stibbons believe Ridcully has married his true love?
(a) In a universe cut off from the future.
(b) In a parasite universe.
(c) In a universe cut off from the past.
(d) In a parallel universe.
9. Why do the older witches not teach Magrat everything?
(a) They resent her for getting married.
(b) It would take too long.
(c) She would not be able to grasp it.
(d) They are scared she will use the powers for evil.
10. What does the third witch have in common with the flowers in her hair?
(a) Both are slightly wilting.
(b) A cheerful appearance.
(c) Both smell of spring.
(d) A brightness in colour.
11. What does the second witch keep for a pet?
(a) A purple donkey.
(b) A small human boy.
(c) A smelly cat.
(d) An evil hedgehog.
12. When do most wizards wake up?
(a) Lunch time.
(c) At the first sign of sunlight.
(d) Dinner time.
13. What comes if it is called?
14. Why does Granny Weatherwax not like schools?
(a) They get in the way of education.
(b) She believes reading a lot of books is better.
(c) There is not enough time to read at school.
(d) The food served at school is not healthy.
15. Why does Verence II not ask Magrat for her hand in marriage?
(a) She turns out to be a witch.
(b) He does not have to.
(c) He is too shy.
(d) She is avoiding him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do witches and humans differ in the way they treat memory?
2. What kind of government exists in Lancre?
3. What is a drone assembly?
4. What impresses the owner of the horse?
5. What does the dwarf not lie about?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)