|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 226-249.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is included in the price of the wizard's coach?
(a) Pork sandwiches.
(b) A breakfast buffet.
(c) A map of Lancre.
(d) Getting robbed.
2. What makes a Lappet-faced Worrier faint?
(b) The sight of a pigeon.
(d) Hodgesaargh's yelling.
3. Why does Nanny Ogg mix white wine with port?
(a) She is trying to get drunk.
(b) The white wine bottle is empty.
(c) She is casting a spell.
(d) It is the classy thing to do.
4. What is the bowl of sugar for?
(a) To attract the bees to Esme's body.
(b) To pay back the bees for being Borrowed.
(c) A resurrection spell.
(d) To make a cake.
5. Who prevents Hodgesaargh from being invited to the wedding?
(a) Lady Jane.
(b) Queen Magrat.
(c) Shawn Ogg.
(d) King Verence II.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was life more interesting with the elves around?
2. Where does this story start?
3. Who had wanted an aerial attack force?
4. How long does it take Magrat's hair to tangle itself?
5. Why might the horse be a good one?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)