|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 76-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do witches and humans differ in the way they treat memory?
(a) Witches ignore memory in front of them.
(b) Humans deal better when it goes behind them.
(c) Witches deal better when it goes in front of them.
(d) Humans ignore memory behind them.
2. Why is the Librarian sulking?
(a) He is away from his books.
(b) He is being treated like a pet.
(c) He keeps losing at the games they play.
(d) There is no food to eat.
3. What is the second witch singing about?
(a) How great it is to be a witch.
(b) The impending doom of the world.
(c) A hedgehog.
(d) A long lost love.
4. What is the purpose of a magic circle?
(a) To stop other people from getting hurt.
(b) To maximize magical powers.
(c) To protect all witches.
(d) To help summon spirits.
5. What is Verence II considering planting?
(b) More grains.
(c) Root vegetables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the castle's maze?
2. Why does Verence II not ask Magrat for her hand in marriage?
3. How does the woman know about the girl's meeting with the trolls?
4. What does Granny Weatherwax never do?
5. How do the wizards know that the highwayman is a dwarf?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)