|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 76-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is special about the blacksmiths in Lancre?
(a) They can shoe anything.
(b) They charge the lowest price.
(c) They can shoe a horse with one hand.
(d) They forge without fire.
2. Why does Granny Weatherwax keep a clock?
(a) For the ticking sound.
(b) She likes to be on time.
(c) She hates being late.
(d) It belonged to her father.
3. Who is most unlikely to go to the stones?
(a) Fat men.
(c) Young men.
(d) Nice girls.
4. What makes a Lappet-faced Worrier faint?
(b) Hodgesaargh's yelling.
(c) The sight of a pigeon.
5. Why does Esme not Borrow an owl?
(a) They have too bad a memory.
(b) Too much head twisting afterwards.
(c) Their mouths stink of moths.
(d) They only think about grass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Granny Weatherwax never do?
2. What is a drone assembly?
3. How can you tell Nanny Ogg is lying?
4. Who is playing the Queen of the Fairies?
5. How does Granny Weatherwax ultimately win the duel?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)