Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gollum get the ring back from Frodo?
2. What is heard throughout Gondor as Rohan'sarmy arrives?
3. Who has 'imprisoned' Eowyn and Faramir in the House of Healing during the battle at Mordor?
4. What do Sam and Frodo have to travel through to get to Mordor?
5. How does Sam get through the tower of Cirith Ungol despite the efforts to stop him?
The characters in this novel all had their own goals and motivations. Select 4 characters and determine the primary motivation for each. How did each of their goals affect the characters around them?
Aragorn is a wandering ranger. How does this major feature about him affect the people around him? What are people's first impressions of him, and how does this affect Aragorn's capacity to lead? Make sure you support your answers with examples from the text.
This book is set in many different locations. Compare and contrast these locations. How did these different places affect the outcome of the book?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)