|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the leader of the band of men in Ithilien tell Frodo has been killed?
2. What scares Theoden's horse and causes it to buck during the battle at Minas Tirith?
(a) A dart.
(b) An oliphant.
(c) The King of the Harad.
(d) The King of Despair.
3. Who does Aragorn give rule of the city to?
4. What is on the head of the statue of a king that Frodo and Sam see as they journey to the less traveled path to Mordor?
(a) A warning to all who pass.
(b) A crown of flowers.
(c) A rare form of moss.
(d) A written message from Gandalf.
5. Who is the leader of the band of men who apprehend Sam and Frodo by their campfire in Ithilien?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Faramir not take the Ring when he finds out what it is?
2. Why are the men of Gondor worried when Gandalf rides past them with Pippin on his way to Minas Tirith?
3. What do Gimli and Legolas discuss as they walk through Minas Tirith after the battle?
4. Where does Aragorn decide to go after speaking with the Rangers who found him?
5. Who does Pippin help carry to the House of Healing after the battle at Minas Tirith?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)