|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the army decide to go after the battle of Minas Tirith?
(a) The Black Gates of Mordor.
(b) Helm's Deep.
2. Who does Pippin help carry to the House of Healing after the battle at Minas Tirith?
3. What do Gimli and Legolas discuss as they walk through Minas Tirith after the battle?
(a) How unexpected their vicotry was.
(b) How much better the dwarves and elves could have made it.
(c) How unexpected their friendship is.
(d) How they are confused about the lack of news from Frodo.
4. What does Pippin see chasing Faramir towards Minas Tirith after he has been outfitted as a knight of Gondor?
(a) Denethor in a crazed state.
(b) A nazgul.
(c) A host of Orc warriors.
(d) A great eagle.
5. What is every man in Bree carrying when the hobbits pass through on their way back to the Shire?
(b) Bottles of ale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sam and Frodo hear some orcs talking about as they travel through Mordor in the ravine?
2. Who does Aragorn give rule of the city to?
3. Why is Merry so upset when Theoden and his army head off to battle?
4. Why are the men of Gondor worried when Gandalf rides past them with Pippin on his way to Minas Tirith?
5. What is so overpowering when Frodo and Sam enter Shelob's lair?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)