|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Frodo on the year anniversary of the attack on Weathertop?
(a) The hobbits all get together to share their stories of the past year.
(b) Frodo slips into a deep depression.
(c) Frodo's wound begins to hurt him terribly.
(d) The Nazguls all die.
2. How long are Sam and Frodo unconscious after being rescued from Mount Doom?
(a) 6 Months.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 3 Days.
(d) 14 Days.
3. How do Sam and Frodo get through Mordor undetected?
(a) They use their Elven cloaks.
(b) They don the armor of dead orcs.
(c) They crawl on the ground.
(d) They trade off wearing the Ring.
4. Why does Frodo request what he does from the men as he is escorted away from the waterfall?
(a) To make himself even with Gollum.
(b) To show that he truly means no harm.
(c) To replace what they ruined in their ambush.
(d) To help him complete his urgent task sooner.
5. Who does Pippin share his room with during his stay at Minas Tirith?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eomer return to Minas Tirith after the battle at Mordor?
2. What is heard throughout Gondor as Rohan'sarmy arrives?
3. Who is following Sam and Frodo as they are journeying towards Mordor?
4. What is Gollum doing in the pool by the waterfall when Faramir sees him?
5. What causes Eomer to fight fiercely with no thought for his own safety?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)