|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam do when Frodo collapses half way up Mount Doom?
(a) Takes the Ring, which gives Frodo some extra strength.
(b) Waits for Frodo to regain strength while keeping guard over his sleeping form.
(c) Gives Frodo the rest of the food.
(d) Carries Frodo the rest of the way.
2. Who does Aragorn name as the new Prince of Ithilien?
3. Why does Eomer return to Minas Tirith after the battle at Mordor?
(a) To attend the crowning of Eowyn as Princess of Ithilien.
(b) To attend the wedding of Aragorn and Arwen.
(c) To join the council of peace with Aragorn.
(d) To return Theoden's body to Rohan.
4. Who tells Gandalf what Denethor is doing during the battle at Minas Tirith?
5. What has Faramir been ordered to do with all trespassers on Gondor soil?
(a) Escort them to the border.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Question them intensely.
(d) Blindfold them and take them to the court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam call Gollum when he wakes up at the top of the stairs that rids Gollum of all the good feelings he had?
2. Who kills the Nazgul King who no man could slay?
3. Who stops Sam as he tries to enter the Tower of Cirith Ungol?
4. Who does Pippin share his room with during his stay at Minas Tirith?
5. Who does Pippin help carry to the House of Healing after the battle at Minas Tirith?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)