|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gimli so ashamed of as he travels with Aragorn on his secret mission?
(a) He is the smallest person in the party.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He is the only dwarf.
(d) He does not agree with this decision of Aragorn's.
2. Where do the fellowship member who were at Isengard ride after the parley with Saruman?
3. Where does Aragorn decide to go after speaking with the Rangers who found him?
(a) To Rivendell to be with Arwen.
(b) The Paths of the Dead.
(c) Back to Isengard.
(d) To find Frodo at Mordor.
4. Who is the 'Chief' that made the new rules of not allowing people to cross Brandywine Bridge at the end of the book?
5. How do Sam and Frodo get through Mordor undetected?
(a) They crawl on the ground.
(b) They don the armor of dead orcs.
(c) They use their Elven cloaks.
(d) They trade off wearing the Ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Aragorn name as the new Prince of Ithilien?
2. Who does Pippin help carry to the House of Healing after the battle at Minas Tirith?
3. What does Legolas see while at the House of Healing that makes him want to go to sea?
4. What does Sam hear in the bushes after he cooks the two rabbits?
5. What does Frodo request from the men as they are escorted away from the waterfall?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)