|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ioreth say at The House of Healing that sends Gandalf looking for Aragorn?
(a) The elf born mortal will heal the victors.
(b) A King among men will Heal the faithful wounded.
(c) The hands of the king are the hands of a healer.
(d) A Rangers pack is full of healing herbs.
2. How does Sam restore the trees that were cut down while he was away with Frodo?
(a) He creates a task force of hobits to help him.
(b) He has Ted Sandyman do the work since he is the one who destroyed the trees in the first place.
(c) He plants new trees and places a grain of Galadriel's earth on them.
(d) He asks Gandalf to help him with his powers.
3. What ties Gollum so strongly to Frodo while he has the Ring?
(a) Frodo and Gollum are made brothers by the suffering the Ring causes.
(b) Gollum lost the Ring once and will not let it out of his sight again.
(c) Gollum swore an oath on the ring.
(d) Gollum has an intense sense of loyalty.
4. Who kills the Nazgul King who no man could slay?
5. What is the name of Gollum's kinder split pesonality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Denethor trying to do that Gandalf is determined to stop during the battle at Minas Tirith?
2. What does Gandalf do when he sees the beheaded statue of the king as they are leaving Minas Tirith?
3. Who is the 'Chief' that made the new rules of not allowing people to cross Brandywine Bridge at the end of the book?
4. Where do the fellowship member who were at Isengard ride after the parley with Saruman?
5. What is heard throughout Gondor as Rohan'sarmy arrives?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)