|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gollum doing in the pool by the waterfall when Faramir sees him?
(b) Plotting to kill Frodo.
(d) Catching fish.
2. What does Gandalf do when he sees the beheaded statue of the king as they are leaving Minas Tirith?
(a) Creates a new head as a tribute to Theoden.
(b) Smashes the whole thing.
(c) Restores the head.
(d) Creates a new statue of Aragorn.
3. What does Sauron use to parley with Gandalf before they begin the final battle?
(b) The Mouth of Sauran.
(c) A seeing Stone.
(d) An enchanted Orc.
4. Why does Frodo request what he does from the men as he is escorted away from the waterfall?
(a) To show that he truly means no harm.
(b) To make himself even with Gollum.
(c) To replace what they ruined in their ambush.
(d) To help him complete his urgent task sooner.
5. Where does Gandalf decide to go when they see a Nazul flying by as they are leaving Isengard?
(a) Minas Tirith.
(c) Helm's Deep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the leader of the band of men in Ithilien tell Frodo has been killed?
2. What is the name of the main entrance to Mordor?
3. Who does Frodo tell the leader of the band of men in Ithilien has been killed?
4. Who is the 'Chief' that made the new rules of not allowing people to cross Brandywine Bridge at the end of the book?
5. After Shelob attacks Frodo and Sam, and Sam chases Gollum up the hillside, Sam next finds Frodo:
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)