|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aragorn give rule of the city to?
2. Who does Frodo tell the leader of the band of men in Ithilien has been killed?
3. Where does the army decide to go after the battle of Minas Tirith?
(c) The Black Gates of Mordor.
(d) Helm's Deep.
4. Why are the Wildmen so willing to show Theoden their secret road to Minas Tirith?
(a) They want to prove to Rohan which side they are on.
(b) Gandalf told them to.
(c) They are afraid of Theoden.
(d) They hate the orcs.
5. Why does Frodo request what he does from the men as he is escorted away from the waterfall?
(a) To replace what they ruined in their ambush.
(b) To help him complete his urgent task sooner.
(c) To show that he truly means no harm.
(d) To make himself even with Gollum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gandalf decide to go when they see a Nazul flying by as they are leaving Isengard?
2. How does Sam get through the tower of Cirith Ungol despite the efforts to stop him?
3. What signal is brought to Theoden that means Gondor is in dire need?
4. What is the name of the person who is in control of the Shire when Frodo returns there at the end of the book?
5. Who is following Sam and Frodo as they are journeying towards Mordor?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)