|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who is in control of the Shire when Frodo returns there at the end of the book?
2. What gift does Butterbur give Sam on his way back to the Shire?
(a) A shiny jeweled necklace.
(b) A painting of himself and Frodo.
(c) A packet of rare flower seeds.
(d) Bill the Pony.
3. What does Legolas see while at the House of Healing that makes him want to go to sea?
(a) The ships leaving.
(b) A meal of crab.
(d) A picture of a lighthouse.
4. Who is following Sam and Frodo as they are journeying towards Mordor?
(a) A Ring Wraith.
(b) An orc spy.
(d) An evil spirit.
5. Who does Pippin share his room with during his stay at Minas Tirith?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Aragorn name as the new Prince of Ithilien?
2. Who is the 'Chief' that made the new rules of not allowing people to cross Brandywine Bridge at the end of the book?
3. Where do the fellowship member who were at Isengard ride after the parley with Saruman?
4. What does Dernhelm do as Theoden's army gets closer to the battle at Minas Tirith?
5. Where does Theoden lead his men after receiving word that Gondor's troops are in trouble?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)