Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gollum get the ring back from Frodo?
(a) He throws himself at it as Frodo throws it into the flames.
(b) He tells Frodo that he wants to destroy it himself.
(c) He jumps on him and takes it from his neck.
(d) He bites it off his finger.
2. What is heard throughout Gondor as Rohan'sarmy arrives?
(a) The horn of Rohan.
(b) The cock crowing the morning.
(c) A horrible sound of thunder.
(d) A mighty war cry.
3. Who has 'imprisoned' Eowyn and Faramir in the House of Healing during the battle at Mordor?
(b) The medical staff.
(c) Merry and Pippin.
(d) Gandalf and Aragorn.
4. What do Sam and Frodo have to travel through to get to Mordor?
(a) The Fanghorn Forest.
(b) The Dead Marshes.
(c) The Murky Depths.
(d) The Crippling Caves.
5. How does Sam get through the tower of Cirith Ungol despite the efforts to stop him?
(a) He uses the phial of light from Galadriel.
(b) He puts on the Rig and sneaks past.
(c) He promises to share the power and protection that the Ring offers.
(d) He kills them with Frodo's sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Gollum's kinder split pesonality?
2. After Shelob attacks Frodo and Sam, and Sam chases Gollum up the hillside, Sam next finds Frodo:
3. What is Gollum doing in the pool by the waterfall when Faramir sees him?
4. How many tiers of stairs does Gandalf have to ride to get to the hall of Denethor?
5. What does Faramir say when he hears of the route Frodo plans to take to get to Mordor?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)