|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bilbo give his book to Frodo when Frodo visits him at Rivendell?
(a) Bilbo has written enough in his lifetime.
(b) Bilbo is too aged to write anymore.
(c) Bilbo has written about every adventure in his own life.
(d) Bilbo has gone blind.
2. Where do Sam and Frodo sleep after their exhausting climb down an almost sheer rock-face?
(a) A cave.
(b) The open ground.
(c) In a tent provided by the elves.
(d) Under a tree.
3. Why do Sam and Frodo choose to not enter through the main entrance to Mordor?
(a) It is too heavily guarded.
(b) Frodo is not ready to give the ring back.
(c) They are captured.
(d) Sam falls ill and is unable to continue at the present.
4. What has Faramir been ordered to do with all trespassers on Gondor soil?
(a) Escort them to the border.
(b) Blindfold them and take them to the court.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Question them intensely.
5. What does Frodo request from the men as they are escorted away from the waterfall?
(a) To take them to the best path to Mordor.
(b) To fill their packs with food.
(c) To be trusted to be untied.
(d) To be blindfolded.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is an ell?
2. What passes by Sam and Frodo as they are travellng to Mordor that causes them to hide by a bush?
3. What is the name of Gollum's kinder split pesonality?
4. What is Gimli so ashamed of as he travels with Aragorn on his secret mission?
5. Where does Aragorn decide to go after speaking with the Rangers who found him?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)