|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Chapter 6 | Book 6, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is surprising about the orcs that attacked the fellowship at the seat of Amon Lhaw?
(a) They were too easy to kill.
(b) They are not from Mordor.
(c) They attacked in daylight.
(d) They were not prepared well for battle, but were sent in large numbers.
2. What does Aragorn find in Weathertop that lets him know that Gandalf was there recently?
(a) Some foot prints.
(b) A note scratched on a rock.
(c) A strip from Gandalf's robe,
(d) The remains of a campfire.
3. What is the name of Gollum's kinder split pesonality?
4. What does Aragorn choose to do when he sees that Frodo and Sam have taken one of the boats?
(a) Ask the Lorien elves for advice.
(b) Try to catch up with them.
(c) Send half the party after Merry and Pippen, and the other half after Frodo.
(d) Find and rescue Merry and Pippen.
5. What do Frodo and Sam find at the exit of Shelob's lair?
(a) A giant rock rolled in the way.
(b) A giant web.
(c) Shelob waiting to attack.
(d) A dead Orc.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who willingly rides in Legolas's boat as the companions travel away from Lothlorien?
2. How many doors are there for Gandalf to choose from when he becomes stumped while traveling through Moria?
3. How long did the companions spend in Lothlorien before continuing their journey?
4. What has caused the oddities of the Old forest?
5. What is so different about the Old forest?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)