|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Chapter 6 | Book 6, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Gollum gain possession of the ring long ago?
(a) He killed his friend to gain possession of it.
(b) It was given to him by a strange family friend.
(c) He found it in the road one day.
(d) He stole it from Isildur.
2. Where does the army decide to go after the battle of Minas Tirith?
(a) The Black Gates of Mordor.
(b) Helm's Deep.
3. What name is Frodo using to conceal his identity when they enter Bree?
(a) Mr. Underhill.
(b) Gandalf Stormcrow.
(c) Mr. Rider
(d) Bilbo Baggins.
4. What do Sam and Frodo hear some orcs talking about as they travel through Mordor in the ravine?
(a) The death of the Nazgul king.
(b) The might of Aragorn.
(c) The escape of the hobbits.
(d) How Gollum escaped from them.
5. How many tiers of stairs does Gandalf have to ride to get to the hall of Denethor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Gollum's kinder split pesonality?
2. What is so different about the Old forest?
3. What does Gimli do when Eomer speaks harshly against Galadriel?
4. Why does Frodo choose to continue his journey alone?
5. What sends 3 of the 5 Black Riders away as Frodo and Glorfindel are rushing to Rivendell?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)