|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Chapter 6 | Book 6, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frodo do when he sees his friends in danger in the Barrow?
(a) He sings a call for Tom.
(b) He uses the elven sword to fight for them.
(c) He runs around blindly trying to save them.
(d) He is paralyzed in fear and passes out.
2. Where does Frodo decide to go with the ring after being hounded by Gandalf to leave the Shire?
(a) Rohan with the Horsemen.
(b) Lorien with the Sorcerers.
(c) Rivendell with the Elves.
(d) Moria with the Dwarves.
3. What signal is brought to Theoden that means Gondor is in dire need?
(a) A message from Gandalf sent by an eagle.
(b) A blood soaked letter from Denethol.
(c) A red arrow.
(d) A flaming signal.
4. What is Galadriel's gift to Sam?
(a) A golden sheath for his sword.
(b) A box of earth from her garden.
(c) A silver belt.
(d) 3 strands of her hair.
5. Who does Frodo tell the leader of the band of men in Ithilien has been killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What ties Gollum so strongly to Frodo while he has the Ring?
2. What does Gandalf do when he is rebuked by Theodyn as they enter his hall?
3. What happens when Sam and Frodo are forced to travel on the road through Mordor again?
4. What is the name of the main entrance to Mordor?
5. What about Saruman is able to convince men to do his will?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)