|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Chapter 6 | Book 6, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are Sam and Frodo unconscious after being rescued from Mount Doom?
(a) 3 Days.
(b) 14 Days.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 6 Months.
2. How do Sam and Frodo get through Mordor undetected?
(a) They don the armor of dead orcs.
(b) They trade off wearing the Ring.
(c) They use their Elven cloaks.
(d) They crawl on the ground.
3. Who is following Sam and Frodo as they are journeying towards Mordor?
(a) An orc spy.
(c) A Ring Wraith.
(d) An evil spirit.
4. Why was Gandalf not welcome any longer in King Theoden's hall, according to Eomer?
(a) He attempted to kill Grima.
(b) He offended the king.
(c) He brought nothing but bad news.
(d) He tried to forge a union between Rohan and Gondor.
5. Who does Aragorn give rule of the city to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the pool of Keled-zaram so unusual?
2. What gift doe Eowyn give Merry after he is made a soldier of Gondor?
3. What does Merry feel like as he rides with Legolas and Gimli towards Helm's Deep after the parley at Isengard?
4. What passes by Sam and Frodo as they are travellng to Mordor that causes them to hide by a bush?
5. Where does Frodo decide to go with the ring after being hounded by Gandalf to leave the Shire?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)