|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Chapter 6 | Book 6, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gandalf do when he is rebuked by Theodyn as they enter his hall?
(a) He heals the king.
(b) He bows down in respect.
(c) He rebukes him right back.
(d) He smites Wormtongue.
2. What happen to Pppin when he looks into the Seeing Stone from Orthnac?
(a) He falls down dead.
(b) He sees Sauran's plan.
(c) He is stricken blind.
(d) He cries out in pain.
3. What does Frodo request from the men as they are escorted away from the waterfall?
(a) To fill their packs with food.
(b) To be blindfolded.
(c) To take them to the best path to Mordor.
(d) To be trusted to be untied.
4. What do Sam and Frodo have to travel through to get to Mordor?
(a) The Murky Depths.
(b) The Crippling Caves.
(c) The Dead Marshes.
(d) The Fanghorn Forest.
5. How does Gollum get the ring back from Frodo?
(a) He tells Frodo that he wants to destroy it himself.
(b) He jumps on him and takes it from his neck.
(c) He bites it off his finger.
(d) He throws himself at it as Frodo throws it into the flames.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the monster in the water outside the doors of Moria attack first?
2. What does Gollum see after their climb up the stairs that softens his heart towards Sam for a moment?
3. What does Sam hear in the bushes after he cooks the two rabbits?
4. What has Faramir been ordered to do with all trespassers on Gondor soil?
5. What is Galadriel's gift to Sam?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)