|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Chapter 6 | Book 6, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scares Theoden's horse and causes it to buck during the battle at Minas Tirith?
(a) A dart.
(b) The King of the Harad.
(c) An oliphant.
(d) The King of Despair.
2. Who officially gives Aragorn the keys to the city of Minas Tirith?
(d) A guard of Gondor soldiers.
3. What does Gandalf do when he sees the beheaded statue of the king as they are leaving Minas Tirith?
(a) Creates a new statue of Aragorn.
(b) Smashes the whole thing.
(c) Restores the head.
(d) Creates a new head as a tribute to Theoden.
4. What does Sam call Gollum when he wakes up at the top of the stairs that rids Gollum of all the good feelings he had?
(a) An image of heartless greed.
(b) A thief.
(c) All that is wrong with the world.
(d) A sneak and a villain.
5. Who kills the Nazgul King who no man could slay?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is every man in Bree carrying when the hobbits pass through on their way back to the Shire?
2. Why does Aragorn decide to travel on boats down the river when they leave Lothlorien?
3. What does Frodo find that the elves left for him the first morning of his journey with the ring? ?
4. What is surprising about the orcs that attacked the fellowship at the seat of Amon Lhaw?
5. As they are forming the fellowship, what does Gandalf say will often suceed when bravery will not?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)