|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Chapter 6 | Book 6, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gimli promise to do for Legolas as they ride through the forest towards Isengard?
(a) Share the spoils of the next victory.
(b) Take him on a tour of his home caves.
(c) Be a life-long friend.
(d) Die by his side in battle if necessary.
2. Who saves Eomer from the orc pretending to be dead?
3. What is the 'log with eyes' that Sam sees one night while traveling down the river away from Lothlorien?
(a) Protection from the elves.
(b) A crocadilly.
(c) Orc spies.
4. How long are Sam and Frodo unconscious after being rescued from Mount Doom?
(a) 14 Days.
(b) 3 Days.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 6 Months.
5. What is surprising about the orcs that attacked the fellowship at the seat of Amon Lhaw?
(a) They are not from Mordor.
(b) They were too easy to kill.
(c) They attacked in daylight.
(d) They were not prepared well for battle, but were sent in large numbers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the army decide to go after the battle of Minas Tirith?
2. What does Merry feel like as he rides with Legolas and Gimli towards Helm's Deep after the parley at Isengard?
3. What passes by Sam and Frodo as they are travellng to Mordor that causes them to hide by a bush?
4. What is Frodo doing when he accidentally puts on the Ring and vanishes from sight?
5. Why does Gollum refuse to eat the rabbits that Sam prepares?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)