|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Chapter 6 | Book 6, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the head of the statue of a king that Frodo and Sam see as they journey to the less traveled path to Mordor?
(a) A warning to all who pass.
(b) A rare form of moss.
(c) A crown of flowers.
(d) A written message from Gandalf.
2. What does Aragorn use to heal Merry and Eowyn?
(b) Soil and water.
(d) An Elven herb.
3. Where do Merry and Pippin run when they are freed of their ropes as the Rohirram begin attacking the Orcs?
(a) To the Rohirram men.
(b) Fangorn Forest.
(c) Back the way they came.
(d) They dig a hole and hide in it.
4. What is Gollum doing in the pool by the waterfall when Faramir sees him?
(a) Plotting to kill Frodo.
(b) Catching fish.
5. Who is the leader of the band of men who apprehend Sam and Frodo by their campfire in Ithilien?
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Saruman is able to convince men to do his will?
2. What gift does Butterbur give Sam on his way back to the Shire?
3. What does Sam hear in the bushes after he cooks the two rabbits?
4. Why are the Wildmen so willing to show Theoden their secret road to Minas Tirith?
5. How long does the Entmoot last before they decide to attack Isengard?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)