|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Chapter 6 | Book 6, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frodo request from the men as they are escorted away from the waterfall?
(a) To fill their packs with food.
(b) To be trusted to be untied.
(c) To be blindfolded.
(d) To take them to the best path to Mordor.
2. Why do Sam and Frodo jump into a ravine while traveling through Mordor?
(a) A nazgul passes them.
(b) The Ring pulls Frodo into it.
(c) They chase after Gollum.
(d) The eye turns in their direction.
3. Why does Bilbo give his book to Frodo when Frodo visits him at Rivendell?
(a) Bilbo is too aged to write anymore.
(b) Bilbo has written about every adventure in his own life.
(c) Bilbo has gone blind.
(d) Bilbo has written enough in his lifetime.
4. How long does the Entmoot last before they decide to attack Isengard?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 3 hours.
5. What does Gollum see after their climb up the stairs that softens his heart towards Sam for a moment?
(a) Sam giving of his food to Frodo.
(b) Sam talking to Frodo about how helpful Gollum has been.
(c) Sam and Frodo sleeping.
(d) Sam crying and praying for Frodo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Butterbur give Sam on his way back to the Shire?
2. Who does Gandalf arrange for Bilbo to travel with after his big birthday party?
3. Why does Gollum refuse to eat the rabbits that Sam prepares?
4. How much time passes between the first and second chapters of the book?
5. What gift does Bilbo give Frodo before Frodo sets out on his mission to destroy the Ring?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)