|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Chapter 6 | Book 5, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Gandalf not welcome any longer in King Theoden's hall, according to Eomer?
(a) He brought nothing but bad news.
(b) He attempted to kill Grima.
(c) He tried to forge a union between Rohan and Gondor.
(d) He offended the king.
2. How many tiers of stairs does Gandalf have to ride to get to the hall of Denethor?
3. Where do the fellowship member who were at Isengard ride after the parley with Saruman?
4. Who saves Eomer from the orc pretending to be dead?
5. What do the hobbits wake to after taking a nap in the Burrow Downs?
(a) They are being followed by many tiny creatures.
(b) Their baggage has been stolen.
(c) They are in the middle of a deep fog.
(d) They are sinking in a mud pit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Frodo been unconscious when he wakes up in Rivendell?
2. What is Treebeard's motto?
3. How is Gandalf allowed to keep his staff when entering Theodyn's hall?
4. What do Frodo and Sam just barely escape the notice of on the bridge to Minas Morgul.
5. Who kills the Nazgul King who no man could slay?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)