|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Chapter 6 | Book 5, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the knife that stabbed Frodo when Aragorn picks it up?
(a) It becomes freezing cold.
(b) It disintegrates.
(c) It becomes hot and burns him.
(d) It cuts his finger.
2. What pulls Gandalf down into the abyss with the Balrog?
(a) The Balrog's chain.
(b) The Balrog's whip.
(c) The Balrog's claw.
(d) A menacing troll.
3. Where do the fellowship member who were at Isengard ride after the parley with Saruman?
4. What did Merry do to several orcs without any of them trying to hurt him and Pippin?
(a) Praised Boramir.
(b) Cut off their hands.
(c) Insulted them.
(d) Threw stones at them.
5. Who destroyed Isengard?
(a) The Ents.
(b) The orcs.
(c) The army of Rohan.
(d) The army of Mordor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Treebeard's motto?
2. What does Wormtongue throw down at Gandalf during the parley with Saruman?
3. What passes by Sam and Frodo as they are travellng to Mordor that causes them to hide by a bush?
4. How did Gollum gain possession of the ring long ago?
5. What does Aragorn hear while at the seat of Amon Lhaw that sends him running in the other direction?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)