|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 8 | Book 4, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attacks the fellowship the night before they plan to head to Moria?
2. What does Faramir say when he hears of the route Frodo plans to take to get to Mordor?
(a) That there are many unknown terrors along that route.
(b) That he agrees that it is the safest route.
(c) That Frodo should choose any other route.
(d) That he has never heard of it.
3. What scares the great spider away in Shelob's lair?
(a) Gollum's threats.
(b) Sam's box of earth from Galadriel.
(c) The sword from Bilbo.
(d) The phial of light from Galadriel.
4. Who is the first to offer to take the ring to be destroyed, but is refused?
5. What is the name of Gollum's kinder split pesonality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Galadriel to refuse the Ring when Frodo offers to give it to her?
2. Where does Frodo decide to go with the ring after being hounded by Gandalf to leave the Shire?
3. What does Sam hear in the bushes after he cooks the two rabbits?
4. What is surprising about the orcs that attacked the fellowship at the seat of Amon Lhaw?
5. What happens to the knife that stabbed Frodo when Aragorn picks it up?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)