|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 1 | Book 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is conspicuously absent from the feast at Rivendell after Frodo wakes up?
2. Who does Gandalf arrange for Bilbo to travel with after his big birthday party?
(a) 3 Dwarves.
(b) A camp of elves.
(c) A brown Wizard.
(d) A warm hearted ranger.
3. What attacks the fellowship the night before they plan to head to Moria?
4. What has caused the oddities of the Old forest?
(a) The Withywindle River.
(b) The evil spirits who inhabit the trees.
(c) The strong imagination of the hobbits.
(d) The spells cast on it by wizards.
5. Who does the monster in the water outside the doors of Moria attack first?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tom symbolic of?
2. What sends 3 of the 5 Black Riders away as Frodo and Glorfindel are rushing to Rivendell?
3. What name is Frodo using to conceal his identity when they enter Bree?
4. What does Frodo do when he sees his friends in danger in the Barrow?
5. What reaction does Strider have to Frodo's accidental disappearance that is suspicious to Sam?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)