|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 3 | Book 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many doors are there for Gandalf to choose from when he becomes stumped while traveling through Moria?
2. As they are forming the fellowship, what does Gandalf say will often suceed when bravery will not?
3. What does Strider say is the cost of his information when Frodo questions him in the Prancing Pony?
(a) That they split with him the gifts they will get at Rivendell.
(b) That they promise to not tell Gandalf he was there.
(c) That they let him be their guide.
(d) That they allow him to wear the ring while at the Prancing Pony.
4. Who does Frodo find in his room at the Prancing Pony as he stirs his fire back to life?
(b) A Dark Rider.
5. What is Frodo doing when he accidentally puts on the Ring and vanishes from sight?
(a) Singing and dancing on a table.
(b) Rushing to tell Pippen to be quiet.
(c) Speaking to the bartender of the Prancing Pony.
(d) Trying to hide from Strider.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the elves do to protect the hobbits when they find them wandering in the woods?
2. What does Frodo see crawling to his friends when he awakes in the burrow?
3. Why was Gandalf late to see Frodo on his journey?
4. What has caused the oddities of the Old forest?
5. What attacks the fellowship the night before they plan to head to Moria?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)