|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Chapter 8 | Book 5, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scares Theoden's horse and causes it to buck during the battle at Minas Tirith?
(a) The King of the Harad.
(b) A dart.
(c) The King of Despair.
(d) An oliphant.
2. What is the name of Gollum's kinder split pesonality?
3. Why is Merry so upset when Theoden and his army head off to battle?
(a) Merry thinks that they should get well rested before joining another battle.
(b) Theoden promised to wait for the return of Aragorn.
(c) Merry feels that this call for help is a trap.
(d) Theoden wants Merry to stay away from the battle.
4. What happens to the knife that stabbed Frodo when Aragorn picks it up?
(a) It becomes freezing cold.
(b) It disintegrates.
(c) It cuts his finger.
(d) It becomes hot and burns him.
5. What mysterious force are the orcs using to make holes in the walls of the fortress?
(b) Spring loaded weapons.
(c) Blasting fire.
(d) Spells of Saruman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Treebeard's motto?
2. Where do Merry and Pippin run when they are freed of their ropes as the Rohirram begin attacking the Orcs?
3. What do Frodo and Sam just barely escape the notice of on the bridge to Minas Morgul.
4. How long does the Entmoot last before they decide to attack Isengard?
5. Who was imprisoned with Saruman after Isengard was detroyed?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)