|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2 | Book 4, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is Frodo using to conceal his identity when they enter Bree?
(a) Mr. Rider
(b) Mr. Underhill.
(c) Bilbo Baggins.
(d) Gandalf Stormcrow.
2. What is the name of Gollum's kinder split pesonality?
3. What does Barliman give Frodo that he was supposed to have received months earlier?
(a) A letter from Gandalf.
(b) Instructions from Bilbo.
(c) A pint of mead from Moria.
(d) Some weapons from the elves.
4. What mysterious force are the orcs using to make holes in the walls of the fortress?
(a) Blasting fire.
(c) Spring loaded weapons.
(d) Spells of Saruman.
5. How many doors are there for Gandalf to choose from when he becomes stumped while traveling through Moria?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Strider say is the cost of his information when Frodo questions him in the Prancing Pony?
2. What ties Gollum so strongly to Frodo while he has the Ring?
3. Who says they will be part of the companionship of the ring, or be sent home in sacks?
4. What are the Dunlendings forced to do as punishment for joining the attack on Rohan?
5. What attacks the fellowship the night before they plan to head to Moria?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)