|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2 | Book 4, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Gollum's kinder split pesonality?
2. Why does Frodo choose to continue his journey alone?
(a) He saw himself travelling alone in Galadriel's mirror.
(b) He knows that the Ring poses too much danger to his friends.
(c) He wants the ring for himself.
(d) He is afraid of Boramir.
3. What does Barliman give Frodo that he was supposed to have received months earlier?
(a) A pint of mead from Moria.
(b) Instructions from Bilbo.
(c) Some weapons from the elves.
(d) A letter from Gandalf.
4. What is the 'log with eyes' that Sam sees one night while traveling down the river away from Lothlorien?
(a) A crocadilly.
(b) Protection from the elves.
(c) Orc spies.
5. How many doors are there for Gandalf to choose from when he becomes stumped while traveling through Moria?
Short Answer Questions
1. As they are forming the fellowship, what does Gandalf say will often suceed when bravery will not?
2. Who saves Eomer from the orc pretending to be dead?
3. Who won the Orc-killing game during the battle against Rohan?
4. Who does Frodo find in his room at the Prancing Pony as he stirs his fire back to life?
5. How does Frodo escape when Boramir tries to steal the Ring from him?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)