|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2 | Book 4, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mysterious force are the orcs using to make holes in the walls of the fortress?
(b) Spring loaded weapons.
(c) Spells of Saruman.
(d) Blasting fire.
2. Who willingly rides in Legolas's boat as the companions travel away from Lothlorien?
3. What is the name of the main entrance to Mordor?
(a) The Gate of Sauron.
(b) The End of Dreams.
(c) The Black Gate.
(d) The Passage of Death.
4. Who won the Orc-killing game during the battle against Rohan?
5. Who says they will be part of the companionship of the ring, or be sent home in sacks?
(a) Bilbo and Fatty.
(b) Aragor and Arwen.
(c) Boromir and Faramir.
(d) Merry and Pippen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frodo escape when Boramir tries to steal the Ring from him?
2. What passes by Sam and Frodo as they are travellng to Mordor that causes them to hide by a bush?
3. Why does Frodo have to save Sam before he can head out alone?
4. What are the Dunlendings forced to do as punishment for joining the attack on Rohan?
5. How long did the companions spend in Lothlorien before continuing their journey?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)