|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2 | Book 4, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is Frodo using to conceal his identity when they enter Bree?
(a) Mr. Underhill.
(b) Bilbo Baggins.
(c) Gandalf Stormcrow.
(d) Mr. Rider
2. What attacks the fellowship the night before they plan to head to Moria?
3. What does Barliman give Frodo that he was supposed to have received months earlier?
(a) Some weapons from the elves.
(b) Instructions from Bilbo.
(c) A pint of mead from Moria.
(d) A letter from Gandalf.
4. As they are forming the fellowship, what does Gandalf say will often suceed when bravery will not?
5. Who does Frodo find in his room at the Prancing Pony as he stirs his fire back to life?
(a) A Dark Rider.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Strider say is the cost of his information when Frodo questions him in the Prancing Pony?
2. Who saves Eomer from the orc pretending to be dead?
3. Who says they will be part of the companionship of the ring, or be sent home in sacks?
4. What is the name of the main entrance to Mordor?
5. What mysterious force are the orcs using to make holes in the walls of the fortress?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)