|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2 | Book 4, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is Frodo using to conceal his identity when they enter Bree?
(a) Gandalf Stormcrow.
(b) Mr. Underhill.
(c) Bilbo Baggins.
(d) Mr. Rider
2. What passes by Sam and Frodo as they are travellng to Mordor that causes them to hide by a bush?
(a) A group of Orcs.
(b) A Nazgul.
(c) A troop of Mordor Soldiers.
3. As they are forming the fellowship, what does Gandalf say will often suceed when bravery will not?
4. Who saves Eomer from the orc pretending to be dead?
5. What does Strider say is the cost of his information when Frodo questions him in the Prancing Pony?
(a) That they split with him the gifts they will get at Rivendell.
(b) That they allow him to wear the ring while at the Prancing Pony.
(c) That they promise to not tell Gandalf he was there.
(d) That they let him be their guide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Sam and Frodo choose to not enter through the main entrance to Mordor?
2. What ties Gollum so strongly to Frodo while he has the Ring?
3. Who won the Orc-killing game during the battle against Rohan?
4. What is Frodo doing when he accidentally puts on the Ring and vanishes from sight?
5. How many doors are there for Gandalf to choose from when he becomes stumped while traveling through Moria?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)