|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2 | Book 4, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Bilbo give Frodo before Frodo sets out on his mission to destroy the Ring?
(a) An unbreakable chain to put the ring on.
(b) A sword and a shirt of mail.
(c) A set of clothing that can render him invisible.
(d) A finished copy of his memiors.
2. As they are forming the fellowship, what does Gandalf say will often suceed when bravery will not?
3. Who won the Orc-killing game during the battle against Rohan?
4. What name is Frodo using to conceal his identity when they enter Bree?
(a) Mr. Underhill.
(b) Mr. Rider
(c) Bilbo Baggins.
(d) Gandalf Stormcrow.
5. What do Sam and Frodo have to travel through to get to Mordor?
(a) The Fanghorn Forest.
(b) The Crippling Caves.
(c) The Murky Depths.
(d) The Dead Marshes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the companions spend in Lothlorien before continuing their journey?
2. What does Strider say is the cost of his information when Frodo questions him in the Prancing Pony?
3. What is Frodo doing when he accidentally puts on the Ring and vanishes from sight?
4. Why does Frodo have to save Sam before he can head out alone?
5. What reaction does Strider have to Frodo's accidental disappearance that is suspicious to Sam?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)