|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2 | Book 4, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many doors are there for Gandalf to choose from when he becomes stumped while traveling through Moria?
2. What do Sam and Frodo have to travel through to get to Mordor?
(a) The Murky Depths.
(b) The Dead Marshes.
(c) The Crippling Caves.
(d) The Fanghorn Forest.
3. What gift does Bilbo give Frodo before Frodo sets out on his mission to destroy the Ring?
(a) A set of clothing that can render him invisible.
(b) An unbreakable chain to put the ring on.
(c) A sword and a shirt of mail.
(d) A finished copy of his memiors.
4. How does Frodo escape when Boramir tries to steal the Ring from him?
(a) He runs and hides with his elven cloak.
(b) He puts on the ring and vanishes from sight.
(c) He begins to cry, and Boramir feels instant remorse.
(d) He promises to give it to Boramir when they reach Mordor.
5. Who won the Orc-killing game during the battle against Rohan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frodo find in his room at the Prancing Pony as he stirs his fire back to life?
2. Who saves Eomer from the orc pretending to be dead?
3. What are the Dunlendings forced to do as punishment for joining the attack on Rohan?
4. What is Frodo doing when he accidentally puts on the Ring and vanishes from sight?
5. Why do Sam and Frodo choose to not enter through the main entrance to Mordor?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)