|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2 | Book 4, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Sam and Frodo choose to not enter through the main entrance to Mordor?
(a) Sam falls ill and is unable to continue at the present.
(b) Frodo is not ready to give the ring back.
(c) They are captured.
(d) It is too heavily guarded.
2. What reaction does Strider have to Frodo's accidental disappearance that is suspicious to Sam?
(a) He seems angry.
(b) He knows Frodo's name.
(c) He tries to take the ring by force.
(d) He is not at all surprised.
3. Who says they will be part of the companionship of the ring, or be sent home in sacks?
(a) Merry and Pippen.
(b) Aragor and Arwen.
(c) Bilbo and Fatty.
(d) Boromir and Faramir.
4. Who saves Eomer from the orc pretending to be dead?
5. What do Sam and Frodo have to travel through to get to Mordor?
(a) The Murky Depths.
(b) The Fanghorn Forest.
(c) The Crippling Caves.
(d) The Dead Marshes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many doors are there for Gandalf to choose from when he becomes stumped while traveling through Moria?
2. Who does the monster in the water outside the doors of Moria attack first?
3. What is the name of Gollum's kinder split pesonality?
4. What mysterious force are the orcs using to make holes in the walls of the fortress?
5. What passes by Sam and Frodo as they are travellng to Mordor that causes them to hide by a bush?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)