|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2 | Book 4, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the monster in the water outside the doors of Moria attack first?
2. Who says they will be part of the companionship of the ring, or be sent home in sacks?
(a) Boromir and Faramir.
(b) Bilbo and Fatty.
(c) Merry and Pippen.
(d) Aragor and Arwen.
3. What are the Dunlendings forced to do as punishment for joining the attack on Rohan?
(a) Pay half of their harvest as a payment for the lands ruined in the battle.
(b) Become a territory of Rohan.
(c) Enlist in the Rohan army.
(d) Build mounds for the dead and stack orc corpses.
4. Who saves Eomer from the orc pretending to be dead?
5. Why does Frodo have to save Sam before he can head out alone?
(a) Sam is drowning.
(b) He is afraid to be alone.
(c) He knows that he can trust Sam to not try to take the Ring.
(d) Sam is his best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Frodo using to conceal his identity when they enter Bree?
2. Why does Frodo choose to continue his journey alone?
3. What is the name of Gollum's kinder split pesonality?
4. How does Frodo escape when Boramir tries to steal the Ring from him?
5. What gift does Bilbo give Frodo before Frodo sets out on his mission to destroy the Ring?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)