|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 2 | Book 4, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ties Gollum so strongly to Frodo while he has the Ring?
(a) Gollum swore an oath on the ring.
(b) Gollum has an intense sense of loyalty.
(c) Gollum lost the Ring once and will not let it out of his sight again.
(d) Frodo and Gollum are made brothers by the suffering the Ring causes.
2. How does Frodo escape when Boramir tries to steal the Ring from him?
(a) He puts on the ring and vanishes from sight.
(b) He promises to give it to Boramir when they reach Mordor.
(c) He begins to cry, and Boramir feels instant remorse.
(d) He runs and hides with his elven cloak.
3. Who says they will be part of the companionship of the ring, or be sent home in sacks?
(a) Aragor and Arwen.
(b) Boromir and Faramir.
(c) Bilbo and Fatty.
(d) Merry and Pippen.
4. What attacks the fellowship the night before they plan to head to Moria?
5. What is the name of Gollum's kinder split pesonality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sam and Frodo have to travel through to get to Mordor?
2. Who does the monster in the water outside the doors of Moria attack first?
3. What is Frodo doing when he accidentally puts on the Ring and vanishes from sight?
4. Who saves Eomer from the orc pretending to be dead?
5. What is the 'log with eyes' that Sam sees one night while traveling down the river away from Lothlorien?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)