1. How old was Bilbo turning at his big birthday party at the beginning of the book?
2. Who does Gandalf arrange for Bilbo to travel with after his big birthday party?
(a) A camp of elves.
(b) 3 Dwarves.
(c) A brown Wizard.
(d) A warm hearted ranger.
3. How much time passes between the first and second chapters of the book?
(a) 7 Months.
(b) 17 Years.
(c) 7 Years.
(d) 7 Days.
4. How did Gollum gain possession of the ring long ago?
(a) He stole it from Isildur.
(b) He killed his friend to gain possession of it.
(c) It was given to him by a strange family friend.
(d) He found it in the road one day.
5. Where does Frodo decide to go with the ring after being hounded by Gandalf to leave the Shire?
(a) Moria with the Dwarves.
(b) Rohan with the Horsemen.
(c) Rivendell with the Elves.
(d) Lorien with the Sorcerers.
This section contains 5,914 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)