Book 1, Chapter 1 | Book 1, Chapter 2 | Book 1, Chapter 3
1. How old was Bilbo turning at his big birthday party at the beginning of the book?
2. Who does Gandalf arrange for Bilbo to travel with after his big birthday party?
(a) 3 Dwarves.
(b) A brown Wizard.
(c) A warm hearted ranger.
(d) A camp of elves.
3. How much time passes between the first and second chapters of the book?
(a) 7 Years.
(b) 7 Days.
(c) 7 Months.
(d) 17 Years.
4. How did Gollum gain possession of the ring long ago?
(a) He stole it from Isildur.
(b) He found it in the road one day.
(c) He killed his friend to gain possession of it.
(d) It was given to him by a strange family friend.
5. Where does Frodo decide to go with the ring after being hounded by Gandalf to leave the Shire?
(a) Rivendell with the Elves.
(b) Moria with the Dwarves.
(c) Lorien with the Sorcerers.
(d) Rohan with the Horsemen.
This section contains 5,914 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)