|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eventually kills Cornelius?
(b) Tamb' Itam.
(c) Dain Waris.
2. Which one of Brown's men killed the ship keepers aboard the schooner that Brown stole?
(a) The Solomon solider.
(b) The Spanish soldier.
(c) The Solomon islander.
(d) The Spanish islander.
3. What is the name of the house where Jim and Marlow spend an evening talking during the inquiry?
(a) Miramar House.
(b) Manor House.
(c) Malabar House.
(d) Middle House.
4. As the captain is trying to free the lifeboat and abandon his ship, what does Jim notice off in the distance?
(a) An approaching shark.
(b) An approaching ship.
(c) An approaching raft.
(d) An approaching squall.
5. How many lifeboats are on the Patna before the incident under inquiry occurs?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time in which Jim relates the story of the attempted assassination, what does Jim confess to Marlow?
2. On her deathbed, who does Jewel's mother try to prevent from entering her room?
3. What is the name of the engineer who collapses from a heart attack aboard the Patna?
4. What is the initial plan that Brown devises upon his arrival in Patusan that is designed to cow and terrify the population?
5. Who orders the sniper attack that kills a villager?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)