|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Results".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maggie tell Tommy she cannot move in Chapter 28?
(a) She has injured her leg from the fall.
(b) She is having a stroke.
(c) She has been given a tranquilizer.
(d) She was shot in the foot.
2. What is the price that Joe Dale is offering to sell Little Spinoza for?
3. Joe Dale's son was arrested for having a carload of what objects on the grounds of the racetrack?
(d) Stolen radiators.
4. What horse does Deucey ask Medicine Ed to walk for her in Chapter 12?
(a) High Soprano.
(b) Lord of Misrule.
(c) The Mahdi.
(d) Little Spinoza.
5. Where does the narrator describe Tommy being from in Part II of Results?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does each person put in to purchase Little Spinoza?
2. On what horse is Maggie planning to bet in the race in Chapter 34?
3. How has the horse been killed in Chapter 21?
4. What is Tommy holding as he approaches Joe Dale in Chapter 40?
5. Who arrives and suggests he could help Maggie get Pelter back in Chapter 24?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)