|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Race, Chapters 33-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what upcoming holiday is Medicine Ed's birthday, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
(a) Memorial Day.
(b) Labor Day.
2. From whom did Tommy buy Pelter?
(a) Roland Hickock.
(b) Earlie Beaufait.
(c) Standish Chenille.
(d) Medicine Ed.
3. Who are Tommy and Maggie unhappy to see watching the race in Chapter 8?
4. Two-Tie warns Vernon that no one should claim what horse at the next race in Chapter 17?
(a) Boll Weevil.
(d) Lord of Misrule.
5. From what narrative perspective is Chapter 26 related?
(a) Fourth person.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person.
(d) Second person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tommy punch in the face after he arrives in Chapter 28?
2. What horse is said to look like the Mahdi's twin in Chapter 7?
3. What does Tommy accuse Maggie of doing when he confronts her in Chapter 10?
4. Who takes Little Spinoza's testicles after he is castrated?
5. Who advises Maggie to cut down on her nagging in Chapter 14?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)