|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Race, Chapters 33-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joe Dale motion to come talk with him in his car in Chapter 12?
2. Why is Tommy out of town in Chapter 20?
(a) He is seeing a psychiatrist.
(b) He is visiting his mother.
(c) He is getting married.
(d) He is seeing about a horse.
3. Where does Medicine Ed plan to make a downpayment on a trailer with his winnings in Chapter 9?
(c) Fort Ross.
(d) Charles Town.
4. Why does Maggie tell Tommy she cannot move in Chapter 28?
(a) She is having a stroke.
(b) She was shot in the foot.
(c) She has been given a tranquilizer.
(d) She has injured her leg from the fall.
5. Who advises Maggie to cut down on her nagging in Chapter 14?
(a) Medicine Ed.
(b) Joe Dale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What horse does Tommy believe will fight for good in the battle between good and evil in the race in Chapter 31?
2. Who is in Pelter's stall when Tommy comes in looking for Maggie in Chapter 26?
3. How many stalls does Maggie take when she arrives at Indian Mound Downs?
4. What does Alice sing to Little Spinoza before the race in Chapter 20?
5. Who agrees to go in with Deucey to purchase Little Spinoza?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)