|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Race, Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is talking about claiming the Mahdi at the next race, according to Vernon in Chapter 17?
(a) Joe Dale.
2. How old is Medicine Ed in Chapter 1?
3. In what state is Indian Mound Downs located?
(a) West Virginia.
4. What does Medicine Ed say he needs the money for that he borrows for Little Spinoza?
(a) To see a dentist.
(b) To buy a horse.
(c) To visit his family.
(d) To put his mother in the hospital.
5. Who calls Two-Tie to tell him who Maggie left with in Chapter 25?
(a) Jojo Wood.
(d) Medicine Ed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the horse that Lillian's son is bringing to Indian Mound Downs?
2. Who is Medicine Ed's boss in Chapter 1?
3. What name does Maggie use when she asks about Two-Tie in Chapter 12?
4. What has happened to Deucey on the day after Little Spinoza won the race, according to the narrator in Chapter 21?
5. Who does Two-Tie call after learning who Maggie has left the racetrack with in Chapter 25?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)