|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Race, Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horse is said to look like the Mahdi's twin in Chapter 7?
(a) Lord of Misrule.
(b) Boll Weevil.
(c) High Soprano.
2. What horse's death does Medicine Ed recall in the beginning of Chapter 24?
(c) Boll Weevil's.
(d) High Soprano's.
3. Who does Two-Tie call after learning who Maggie has left the racetrack with in Chapter 25?
(a) Roy's Taxicab.
(c) Earlie Beaufait.
(d) Jojo Wood.
4. From what narrative point of view is Chapter 16 related?
(a) Fourth person.
(b) Third person.
(c) First person.
(d) Second person.
5. Who ends up at the betting windows before the race next to Medicine Ed in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joe Dale's son called?
2. Who does Two-Tie ask for when he calls the racetrack in Chapter 23?
3. How has the horse been killed in Chapter 21?
4. What does Joe Dale tell Two-Tie he has decided not to do in Chapter 28?
5. Who is Medicine Ed's boss in Chapter 1?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)