|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Race, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the stables that Tommy owns?
(a) Oak Farm Stables.
(b) T. Hansel Stables.
(c) Trinidad Stables.
(d) Windsor Terrace Stables.
2. Joe Dale's son was arrested for having a carload of what objects on the grounds of the racetrack?
(c) Stolen radiators.
3. What does the farrier tell Medicine Ed the name is of Zeno's red horse in Chapter 3?
(a) High Soprano.
(b) Boll Weevil.
(c) Little Spinoza.
4. What does Two-Tie wear in honor of Lillian?
(a) A blue bow-tie.
(b) A black bow-tie.
(c) A green bow-tie.
(d) A yellow bow-tie.
5. Where are Zeno's former stalls that Tommy acquires in Chapter 12?
(a) Barn G.
(b) Barn Z.
(c) Barn A.
(d) Barn D.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car is driving next to Deucey while Maggie watches in Chapter 10?
2. What does Medicine Ed miss having at the racetrack in Chapter 12?
3. What horse is said to look like the Mahdi's twin in Chapter 7?
4. Where does the narrator describe Tommy's mother working as a waitress in Chapter 2?
5. What is described inside the back gate of Indian Mound Downs in Chapter 1?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)