|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Race, Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the only horse Medicine Ed ever loved?
(a) High Soprano.
(c) Little Spinoza.
(d) Lord of Misrule.
2. Who offers Medicine Ed a job working for him in Chapter 9?
3. How much money does each person put in to purchase Little Spinoza?
4. What does Two-Tie wear in honor of Lillian?
(a) A blue bow-tie.
(b) A black bow-tie.
(c) A green bow-tie.
(d) A yellow bow-tie.
5. Joe Dale's son was arrested for having a carload of what objects on the grounds of the racetrack?
(d) Stolen radiators.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the farrier at Indian Mound Downs?
2. What does Tommy consider Maggie to be for him in the narrative in Chapter 13?
3. What horse is said to look like the Mahdi's twin in Chapter 7?
4. Why has Medicine Ed decided to work for Tommy?
5. The men gossip in Chapter 11 that Joe Dale's son is not a good choice for a groom because he once did what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)