|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Race, Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horse does Deucey ask Medicine Ed to walk for her in Chapter 12?
(a) Little Spinoza.
(b) Lord of Misrule.
(c) High Soprano.
(d) The Mahdi.
2. What is the sum of Medicine Ed's lucky money that he bets with in Chapter 4?
3. Where does Deucey arrange for Maggie to sleep for the night in Chapter 3?
(a) Deucey's tack room.
(b) Kidstuff's farm office.
(c) Medicine Ed's tack room.
(d) Alice's tack room.
4. Whom does Two-Tie ask for when he calls the racetrack in Chapter 11?
(a) Mr. Chenille.
(b) Mr. Smithers.
(c) Mr. Beaufait.
(d) Mr. Wood.
5. What does Two-Tie wear in honor of Lillian?
(a) A blue bow-tie.
(b) A yellow bow-tie.
(c) A black bow-tie.
(d) A green bow-tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the horse that Deucey owns in Chapter 1?
2. What was the name of the big mare that injured Medicine Ed in 1958?
3. Joe Dale's son was arrested for having a carload of what objects on the grounds of the racetrack?
4. Where does Lillian's son live?
5. On what upcoming holiday is Medicine Ed's birthday, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)