|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Race, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stalls does Maggie take when she arrives at Indian Mound Downs?
2. What is the name of the stables that Tommy owns?
(a) Oak Farm Stables.
(b) Windsor Terrace Stables.
(c) T. Hansel Stables.
(d) Trinidad Stables.
3. What does the farrier tell Medicine Ed the name is of Zeno's red horse in Chapter 3?
(a) High Soprano.
(b) Boll Weevil.
(d) Little Spinoza.
4. What is the name of Two-Tie's dog?
5. The men gossip in Chapter 11 that Joe Dale's son is not a good choice for a groom because he once did what?
(a) Attempted to shoot his brother over a race.
(b) Went after a horse with a loaded gun.
(c) Went to jail for murder.
(d) Tried to kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Medicine Ed a job working for him in Chapter 9?
2. Who is Medicine Ed's boss in Chapter 1?
3. What is the name of Tommy and Maggie's landlady who is a racetrack widow?
4. What is the name of the horse that Joe Dale is trying to make Deucey take in Chapter 11?
5. What is the name of the only horse Medicine Ed ever loved?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)