|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Race, Chapters 2-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stalls does Maggie take when she arrives at Indian Mound Downs?
2. For what periodical did Maggie write food columns prior to coming to Indian Mound Downs?
(a) The Advocate.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Winchester Mail.
(d) The Chattanooga Gazette.
3. Where does Deucey arrange for Maggie to sleep for the night in Chapter 3?
(a) Deucey's tack room.
(b) Medicine Ed's tack room.
(c) Alice's tack room.
(d) Kidstuff's farm office.
4. How old is Medicine Ed in Chapter 1?
5. Who is Medicine Ed's boss in Chapter 1?
(a) Gus Zeno.
(b) Standish Chenille.
(c) Jojo Wood.
(d) Roland Hickok.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "bute" refer to in the narrative?
2. What is Tommy's mother's name?
3. Where are the stables that Tommy owns?
4. What is the sum of Medicine Ed's lucky money that he bets with in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of the farrier at Indian Mound Downs?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)