|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Race, Chapters 33-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what narrative perspective is Chapter 19 related?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Fourth person.
(d) Third person.
2. What is Biggie carrying when he comes out of the house in Chapter 28?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) A pitchfork.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A deer rifle.
3. Who called to say that Pelter must be given back to Maggie in Chapter 26?
(c) Roland Hickok.
4. Medicine Ed is said to have been on the racetrack since what age in Chapter 1?
5. What is the name of the only horse Medicine Ed ever loved?
(a) High Soprano.
(c) Little Spinoza.
(d) Lord of Misrule.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lillian's son live?
2. Who offers to ride Little Spinoza in his next race in Chapter 18?
3. Where does the narrator describe Tommy's mother working as a waitress in Chapter 2?
4. What kind of car is driving next to Deucey while Maggie watches in Chapter 10?
5. Who does Medicine Ed borrow money from to invest in Little Spinoza?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)