|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Race, Chapters 33-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the only horse Medicine Ed ever loved?
(a) Little Spinoza.
(b) High Soprano.
(d) Lord of Misrule.
2. What is the name of Two-Tie's dog?
3. Who has warned Medicine Ed that Hansel had better not mess up the intended results of the race in Chapter 34?
(c) Joe Dale.
4. How is the car described that Maggie arrives in at the racetrack in Chapter 1?
(a) A red Corvette.
(b) A white Pontiac Grand Prix.
(c) A blue Jeep.
(d) A black Ford Ranger.
5. Who promises Joe Dale that he will be compensated for the horse in Chapter 28?
(b) Roland Hickok.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives and suggests he could help Maggie get Pelter back in Chapter 24?
2. Where does Lillian's son live?
3. What does "bute" refer to in the narrative?
4. How does Tommy describe his relationship to Maggie in Chapter 13?
5. To what horse does Medicine Ed apply goofer dust in Chapter 34?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)