|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Race, Chapters 33-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the weather described on the day of the race in Chapter 33?
(a) It is a rainy day in the spring.
(b) It is the hottest day of the summer.
(c) Is is a cool and breezy day in autumn.
(d) It is the coldest day of the winter.
2. At whose house is the card game taking place in Chapter 11?
(a) At Maggie's house.
(b) At Tommy's house.
(c) At Medicine Ed's house.
(d) At Two-Tie's house.
3. What causes Two-Tie to get into the car in Chapter 32?
(a) He hears Tommy's voice in the car.
(b) He gets in to retrieve his dog.
(c) He hears Maggie's voice in the car.
(d) The man in the car offers him money.
4. What is Zeno holding when he goes to talk to Tommy in Chapter 8?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A gun.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A shank.
5. Where does D'Ambrisi say he received a call from regarding the horse in Chapter 28?
(a) New York.
(b) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whose viewpoint is Little Spinoza's castration described in the opening of Chapter 15?
2. Who is the exercise girl at the racetrack that Deucey is attracted to?
3. Who ends up at the betting windows before the race next to Medicine Ed in Chapter 9?
4. Who promises Joe Dale that he will be compensated for the horse in Chapter 28?
5. How much money does each person put in to purchase Little Spinoza?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)