|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Race, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lillian's son live?
2. What does Two-Tie wear in honor of Lillian?
(a) A yellow bow-tie.
(b) A blue bow-tie.
(c) A black bow-tie.
(d) A green bow-tie.
3. Two-Tie warns Vernon that no one should claim what horse at the next race in Chapter 17?
(a) Boll Weevil.
(b) Lord of Misrule.
4. At whose house is the card game taking place in Chapter 11?
(a) At Tommy's house.
(b) At Medicine Ed's house.
(c) At Maggie's house.
(d) At Two-Tie's house.
5. Who is in the backseat of Joe Dale's car in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joe Dale's son was arrested for having a carload of what objects on the grounds of the racetrack?
2. What horse does Deucey ask Medicine Ed to walk for her in Chapter 12?
3. Who allows Little Spinoza to run away in Chapter 18?
4. What is the price that Joe Dale is offering to sell Little Spinoza for?
5. What is the sum of Medicine Ed's lucky money that he bets with in Chapter 4?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)