|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Race, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two-Tie warns Vernon that no one should claim what horse at the next race in Chapter 17?
(a) Lord of Misrule.
(d) Boll Weevil.
2. What is the highest level of education Tommy has achieved?
(a) He dropped out of school in 10th grade.
(b) He has a college degree.
(c) He completed high school.
(d) He dropped out of school in 7th grade.
3. How has the horse been killed in Chapter 21?
(a) It has been drowned.
(b) It has been run to death.
(c) Someone has given it sweet feed.
(d) It has been shot.
4. How long has it been since Tommy left when he calls Maggie in Chapter 21?
(a) Four days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Six days.
(d) One day.
5. What is the name of the horse that Lillian's son is bringing to Indian Mound Downs?
(a) Little Spinoza.
(b) High Soprano.
(c) Lord of Misrule.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lillian's son live?
2. What does Medicine Ed miss having at the racetrack in Chapter 12?
3. What is the name of the stables that Tommy owns?
4. What does Two-Tie wear in honor of Lillian?
5. Whom does Two-Tie ask for when he calls the racetrack in Chapter 11?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)