|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Race, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the highest level of education Tommy has achieved?
(a) He has a college degree.
(b) He completed high school.
(c) He dropped out of school in 7th grade.
(d) He dropped out of school in 10th grade.
2. Who allows Little Spinoza to run away in Chapter 18?
3. What does Tommy say he wants Maggie to give Pelter before the race in Chapter 21?
(a) Raw oats.
(c) Horse-goofer dust.
4. Which horse is found dead in his stall in Chapter 21?
(a) Lord of Misrule.
(c) Little Spinoza.
5. Who had ridden Pelter in the race, according to the narrator in Chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maggie cooking in the beginning of Chapter 21?
2. What horse does Deucey ask Medicine Ed to walk for her in Chapter 12?
3. Who does Joe Dale motion to come talk with him in his car in Chapter 12?
4. Who claimed Pelter after the race, according to Two-Tie in Chapter 22?
5. Two-Tie warns Vernon that no one should claim what horse at the next race in Chapter 17?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)