|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Race, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the horse that Lillian's son is bringing to Indian Mound Downs?
(a) High Soprano.
(b) Lord of Misrule.
(c) Little Spinoza.
2. Who allows Little Spinoza to run away in Chapter 18?
3. Who claimed the Mahdi after the race, according to the narrator in Chapter 22?
(c) Medicine Ed.
4. Who is in the backseat of Joe Dale's car in Chapter 12?
5. How does Tommy describe his relationship to Maggie in Chapter 13?
(a) She is his twin.
(b) She is his opposite.
(c) She is his moral obligation.
(d) She is his crutch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to ride Little Spinoza in his next race in Chapter 18?
2. Whom does Two-Tie threaten to call about Bigg's actions in Chapter 23?
3. What does Two-Tie wear in honor of Lillian?
4. How much money does each person put in to purchase Little Spinoza?
5. When is the horse found dead in its stall in Chapter 21?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)