|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Race, Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joe Dale's son was arrested for having a carload of what objects on the grounds of the racetrack?
(c) Stolen radiators.
2. What does Medicine Ed miss having at the racetrack in Chapter 12?
(a) His Winnebago.
(b) His Airstream.
(c) His yurt.
(d) His Beetle.
3. What does Alice sing to Little Spinoza before the race in Chapter 20?
(a) A jazz song.
(b) A blues song.
(c) A rock song.
(d) A church hymn.
4. What is Maggie cooking in the beginning of Chapter 21?
(a) Baked potatoes.
(c) Macaroni and cheese.
(d) Beans and bread.
5. How long is it until the time for the race in the opening of Chapter 18?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Two-Tie ask for when he calls the racetrack in Chapter 23?
2. Where does Lillian's son live?
3. How much is the claiming race that Deucey puts Little Spinoza in next in Chapter 20?
4. What is the name of the horse that Joe Dale is trying to make Deucey take in Chapter 11?
5. What is the price that Joe Dale is offering to sell Little Spinoza for?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)