|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Race, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what horse does everyone place the most bets in Chapter 32?
(a) High Soprano.
(b) Boll Weevil.
(d) Lord of Misrule.
2. What does Alice sing to Little Spinoza before the race in Chapter 20?
(a) A church hymn.
(b) A rock song.
(c) A jazz song.
(d) A blues song.
3. Where does Lillian's son live?
4. What breed is Two-Tie's dog?
(a) German Shepherd.
(c) Great Dane.
(d) Australian Terrier.
5. What is the name of Two-Tie's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who allows Little Spinoza to run away in Chapter 18?
2. From whom did Tommy buy Pelter?
3. From what narrative perspective is Chapter 19 related?
4. Two-Tie warns Vernon that no one should claim what horse at the next race in Chapter 17?
5. How does Little Spinoza exit the gate in his first race in Chapter 18?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)