|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Race, Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vehicle is sitting outside of Two-Tie's home when he returns from walking his dog in Chapter 32?
(a) Roy's taxi.
(b) Joe Dale's car.
(c) Medicine Ed's Winnebago.
(d) Maggie's car.
2. How much did Joe Dale pay for the horse that he's trying to make Deucey take?
3. Who allows Little Spinoza to run away in Chapter 18?
4. What breed is Two-Tie's dog?
(a) German Shepherd.
(c) Great Dane.
(d) Australian Terrier.
5. The men gossip in Chapter 11 that Joe Dale's son is not a good choice for a groom because he once did what?
(a) Went to jail for murder.
(b) Tried to kill himself.
(c) Attempted to shoot his brother over a race.
(d) Went after a horse with a loaded gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Two-Tie to get into the car in Chapter 32?
2. Joe Dale's son was arrested for having a carload of what objects on the grounds of the racetrack?
3. What does Maggie tell Medicine Ed she plans to do after the next race in Chapter 31?
4. Who is in the driver's seat of the car in Chapter 32?
5. Where does Lillian's son live?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)