|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what do the Aes Sedai want to use Nynaeve?
(a) As a guina pig.
(b) To capture another Forsaken.
(c) To find the ter'angreals in Tanchico.
(d) To be an emmissary to the White Tower.
2. To whom has Lan's warder bond been transferred?
3. Who greets Rand at the palace in Caemlyn?
4. What illusion do the Aes Sedai perpetrate to intimidate Rand?
(a) Illusions of Mists.
(b) Mirror of Mists.
(c) Mirror of Illusion.
(d) Misty Illusions.
5. What does Elayne believe in that Aviendha does not?
(b) Multiple wifes for a man.
(c) The concept of toh.
(d) That the Wise Ones are not as powerful as Aes Sedai.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Rand breaks the shield that the Tower Aes Sedai are maintaining?
2. Who violates their agreement with the Tower Aes Sedai?
3. What does Berelain find in Rand's room?
4. What does Siuan show Egwene?
5. Why is Gareth Bryne's army marching north?
Short Essay Questions
1. What system does Rand put into place at Taim's school and how do you think the "students" will react to it?
2. What happens in the epilogue that might in future volumes prove dangerous for Nynaeve?
3. What happens to Rand in Chapter 51 and why is no one the wiser about the situation?
4. What does Egwene announce unexpectedly in her first speech as Amryrlin seat, but how does Egwene prove she understands the precarious nature of her position when she declines a request from Elayne and Nynaeve?
5. Describe the force that gathers to rescue Rand.
6. Why does Morgase agree to a treaty with the Whitecloaks when previously she has been so opposed to them?
7. What does Min run to tell Rand and how does he handle the situation?
8. Why does Egwene have ji'e'toh" (toh) to the Wise Ones and what is done about it?
9. Why do Elayne and Nynaeve ignore Mat during the trip to Ebou Dar and is this fair of them?
10. What does Min see about Perrin and Rand and should this be taken seriously?
This section contains 1,249 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)