|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Egwene show Elayne and Nynaeve she can do?
(a) Create a new way to use saidar for amplifying the One Power.
(b) Create an'greals out of air.
(c) Control Moghedrien without the bracelet.
2. Who does Nynaeve heal almost by accident?
3. How does Merana consider Alanna's forcible bonding of Rand?
(a) Akin to rape.
(b) As unwise.
(c) As justifiable.
(d) As wise.
4. Where does Mat halt his army?
(a) Inside Tear.
(b) Near Caemylin.
(c) Just outside of Salidar.
(d) Near Illian.
5. What request by Elayne does Mat refuse every night?
(a) That he bathe.
(b) That he remove his medallion for her to examine.
(c) The he sleep in a different inn.
(d) That he not gamble.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mat saved from a spell being cast upon him?
2. Who does Mat tell to guard Egwene?
3. What does Siuan show Egwene?
4. What does Rand order Mat to do?
5. Who do Nynaeve and Elayne meet upon entering Ebar Dou?
Short Essay Questions
1. What system does Rand put into place at Taim's school and how do you think the "students" will react to it?
2. What does Egwene announce unexpectedly in her first speech as Amryrlin seat, but how does Egwene prove she understands the precarious nature of her position when she declines a request from Elayne and Nynaeve?
3. Why does Morgase agree to a treaty with the Whitecloaks when previously she has been so opposed to them?
4. What happens in the epilogue that might in future volumes prove dangerous for Nynaeve?
5. How does Rand learn of the location of Elayne and what does he do about it?
6. What is Faile's response to Berelain flirting with Perrin and is this fair to Perrin?
7. How is Nynaeve being pressured by the Aes Sedai in power at Salidar and what happens that changes that?
8. What does Min run to tell Rand and how does he handle the situation?
9. How do you think Mat responds to seeing (and then believing) Egwene is the Amryrlin seat of the "Little Tower" at Salidar?
10. Why do you think Egwene is raised to the Amryrlin Seat and is this a legitimate position?
This section contains 1,269 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)