|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Hornblower his next assignment in the beginning of the book?
(a) Lord St. Vincent.
(b) Prince of Wales.
(c) No one, he already has an assignment.
(d) Duke of Wellington.
2. How doesl Hornblower get to the Flame?
(a) Pay for passage aboard an American ship to France and then make his way overland.
(b) Use his contacts and hire blockade runners willing to take him.
(c) Sail incognito on a fishing boat.
(d) Sail on the Flame's sister ship.
3. Who is the Mayor of Le Havre?
(a) Comte de Garcay.
(b) Baron Jacques LeLune.
(c) Baron Momas.
(d) Comte Philip Baron.
4. Who is the Sovereign of the Order?
(a) Prince Regent.
(b) Duke of Wellington.
(c) Queen Charlotte.
(d) King George.
5. Who leaves the Chateau with Hornblower?
(a) The Comte de Graçay, Vicomtesse de Graçay, Brown, Annette.
(b) Vicomtesse de Graçay.
(c) No one, he leaves alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hornblower think about his duties at Le Havre?
2. How does Hornblower bathe while on board ship?
3. What is the first thing Hornblower does when he returns from the Flame to the Porta Coeli?
4. What does Hornblower think of the Flame's crew and their demands?
5. What does Hornblower have for dinner on the Porta Coeli?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)