|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prothall say about the spell that they have found in Chapter twenty-two?
(a) It cannot be undone.
(b) It decays if not tended to.
(c) It can only be set once.
(d) It drains a person to set one.
2. In Chapter twenty-two what does Covenant feel that the ring is doing?
(a) Confusing his senses.
(b) Fortelling of the Quest's failure.
(c) Calling Drool to them.
(d) Communicating with the Mountain.
3. What does Covenant tell Prothall that he sees in Chapter twenty-two when Prothall asks?
4. What is Covenant told about the grass that the Ranyhyn eat?
(a) It has many uses, including healing.
(b) It is very rare.
(c) It is very tasty.
(d) It is poisonous to humans.
5. What is Covenant's reaction to the flowers that Winhome Gay tries to put around Covenant's neck?
(a) They make him sleep.
(b) They make him need to retch.
(c) They make him suddenly very home sick.
(d) They make him feel light headed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Covenant take when the Quest crosses the bridge in Chapter twenty-two?
2. In Chapter seventeen what does Mhoram say he sees Foul doing in his dreams?
3. What does Osondrea tell Covenant about the riders that the Ranyhyn choose?
4. In Chapter seventeen what do the two Bloodguards report after coming back from Woodhelven?
5. What does Prothall say in Chapter twenty-two after they are within bow shot of Warrenbridge?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mhoram eventually realize about the pain that Covenant feels through the ground?
2. What does Covenant begin to feel when they near the bridge in Chapter twenty-two?
3. What happens when Covenant meets Winhome Gay in Chapter nineteen?
4. In Chapter fifteen, what does Osondrea say about the meaning of the signs that have come and what are the signs that she talks of?
5. Describe what the doctor tells Covenant in Chapter twenty-five.
6. Describe the code as it is spoken of in Chapter fifteen.
7. What are the reactions at the end of chapter twenty-one when Prothall offers to let any turn back before they go into the mountain?
8. What does Korik say about the battle that he and his men fight in Chapter seventeen?
9. In Chapter twenty-one, what do Mhoram and Covenant talk about when Mhoram shows Covenant the Land before they go into battle?
10. Describe the conversation that Prothall and Mhoram have in Chapter twenty-four while in the caverns when Prothall tells Mhoram to leave him behind.
This section contains 1,149 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)