|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mhoram realize that the pain is that Covenant feels in the ground?
(a) Only in Covenant's mind.
(b) Drool looking for Covenant.
(c) The Gray Slayer pricking at Covenant.
(d) The Land reacting against Covenant.
2. What does Covenant tell Foamfollower that the only good answer to death is?
(a) Embrace it.
(b) Turn your back on it.
(c) Prepare for it.
(d) Bring it close to you.
3. What does Pietten tell Covenant when the Ranyhyn come?
(a) They will kill you.
(b) They are not yours to command.
(c) You will kill them.
(d) They hate you.
4. Where does Foamfollower tell Covenant that hope should come from?
5. What does Covenant do after he is done bargaining with the Ranyhyn?
(d) Goes to see his horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Covenant say to do with Tamarantha's staff?
2. What does Prothall say about the spell that they have found in Chapter twenty-two?
3. Why does Covenant say he cannot take off his boots?
4. As they travel in the underground catacombs in Chapter twenty-two, what does Covenant focus on to help him keep from turning his attention to his fears?
5. In Chapter fifteen what does Osondrea say about the signs that they have seen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the code as it is spoken of in Chapter fifteen.
2. What happens when Birinair is enveloped in the blue flame?
3. What happens when Prothall tries to call the Fire-Lions?
4. In chapter twenty what happens when Lithe offers to be Covenant's servant?
5. What does Covenant begin to feel when they near the bridge in Chapter twenty-two?
6. What happens when the two scouts come back to the camp in Chapter seventeen?
7. In Chapter twenty-three, what does Prothall and Mhoram tell Covenant about the Wards that Kevin left?
8. What does Covenant think about and answer where Mhoram asks about Covenant's world?
9. In Chapter fifteen, what does Osondrea say about the meaning of the signs that have come and what are the signs that she talks of?
10. Describe what Bannor tells Covenant in Chapter fifteen regarding the Bloodguard's view of the white gold that Covenant possesses.
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)