|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Covenant's reaction to the flowers that Winhome Gay tries to put around Covenant's neck?
(a) They make him suddenly very home sick.
(b) They make him need to retch.
(c) They make him sleep.
(d) They make him feel light headed.
2. What does Covenant notice about his fingers and toes when he first wakes up in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) They are gone.
(b) They seem to be on fire.
(c) They are numb.
(d) They ache.
3. In Chapter fifteen what does Osondrea say about the signs that they have seen?
(a) They prove that Drool has already found another evil to go with the Staff of Law.
(b) They are spoken of in old prophecies.
(c) They are only the beginning of the horrors that will come.
(d) They are inreadable signs.
4. What does the doctor compare being a leper to?
(a) Being in a coma.
(c) Paintings of the crucifixion of Christ.
(d) Being alone in the world.
5. What does Lord Prothall say should be done with the bodies in Woodhelven?
(a) Left alone because they have no time.
(c) Consumed by magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Foamfollower tell Covenant that hope should come from?
2. In Chapter seventeen what does Mhoram say he sees Foul doing in his dreams?
3. In the beginning of Chapter fifteen what does Bannor say about the Bloodguard in reference to the white gold?
4. In Chapter twenty-two, what effect is Covenant's ring having on him?
5. What does Covenant decide to do without until he can discover the answers he is looking for in Chapter eighteen?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter twenty-two, what does Covenant notice about his ring?
2. What do they find when they reach Woodhelven in Chapter seventeen?
3. Describe the scene in Chapter twenty-one where Covenant and Llaura speak.
4. Describe the conversation that Prothall and Mhoram have in Chapter twenty-four while in the caverns when Prothall tells Mhoram to leave him behind.
5. What happens when Prothall tries to call the Fire-Lions?
6. Describe the scene when Covenant has the Ranyhyn called.
7. Describe what Bannor tells Covenant in Chapter fifteen regarding the Bloodguard's view of the white gold that Covenant possesses.
8. What happens after Covenant calls the Ranyhyn in Chapter twenty-four?
9. Describe what happens in Chapter eighteen when Manethrall Lithe shows herself to the members of the quest.
10. What does Osondrea explain about the Ranyhyn in Chapter fifteen?
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)