|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tamarantha say the Creator first built?
(a) A world to put his creations.
(b) The souls of those that would serve the Land.
(d) The arch of Time.
2. What surprises Mhoram when he sees the guards in Chapter twenty-two?
(a) They are Cavewights.
(b) They are asleep.
(c) They are armed with odd weapons.
(d) They are Ur-viles.
3. What does Korik say was odd about the hawk that was circling overhead that he shot?
(a) It had three legs.
(b) It had the head of a horse.
(c) It had three wings.
(d) It had only one eye.
4. What does Osondrea tell Covenant about the riders that the Ranyhyn choose?
(a) They are faithful to that rider to death.
(b) They are paired at birth.
(c) They choose a different rider each time.
(d) They are bound in blood and spirit to that rider.
5. What does Covenant tell Foamfollower that the only good answer to death is?
(a) Prepare for it.
(b) Bring it close to you.
(c) Embrace it.
(d) Turn your back on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Covenant tries to retrieve his ring after dropping it in Chapter twenty-four?
2. In the beginning of Chapter fifteen what does Bannor say about the Bloodguard in reference to the white gold?
3. Who is the first person that Covenant sees in Chapter twenty-five?
4. What does Prothall tell Covenant is the reason that he is beginning to fade in Chapter twenty-four?
5. What does Covenant advise Llaura to do to try and help Pietten?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Prothall say about the spell on the bridge in Chapter twenty-two?
2. Describe the code as it is spoken of in Chapter fifteen.
3. What does Korik say about the battle that he and his men fight in Chapter seventeen?
4. Describe what Bannor tells Covenant in Chapter fifteen regarding the Bloodguard's view of the white gold that Covenant possesses.
5. In Chapter twenty-three, what does Prothall and Mhoram tell Covenant about the Wards that Kevin left?
6. Describe what the doctor tells Covenant in Chapter twenty-five.
7. In chapter twenty what happens when Lithe offers to be Covenant's servant?
8. What does Mhoram eventually realize about the pain that Covenant feels through the ground?
9. What happens after Covenant calls the Ranyhyn in Chapter twenty-four?
10. What does Covenant think about and answer where Mhoram asks about Covenant's world?
This section contains 1,083 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)