|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena tell Covenant that she saw in Chapter four?
(a) Covenant fighting an ill cloud in the sky.
(b) Lord Foul and Drool Rockworm.
(c) The Creator.
(d) Covenant lands from a giant bird.
2. How many Bloodguard does Bannor say that there always is?
(a) A thousand.
(b) Too many to number.
(d) Five hundred.
3. What does Covenant notice about the homes in Lena's village in Chapter five when he first sees it?
(a) They are made underground.
(b) They are all made of stone.
(c) They are made out of mud.
(d) They are several stories high.
4. What happens in Chapter nine that makes Atiaran think that the Staff of Law is being used by the Cavewight?
(a) She has had a vision in the night.
(b) Rain is coming out of the North.
(c) A group of evil creatures flying through the sky.
(d) She can hear the Land crying out.
5. In Chapter nine what does Atiaran tell Covenant that the smell is?
(a) Agents of Lord Foul.
(c) Drool Rockworm.
(d) She doesn't smell anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Covenant say when Trell asks him if he has any names other than Covenant of Kevin's Watch?
2. What happens to the Wraiths as they land on Covenant's ring?
3. What does Lena tell Covenant to do after eating the treasure berries?
4. What does Covenant tell Foamfollower about the people that try to help him while Covenant is talking in Chapter twelve?
5. What does Foamfollower ask for from Covenant to give him the strength to carry on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happened when Covenant first discovered he was sick as he recalls the events in Chapter two?
2. In Chapter ten, what happens when Covenant grabs the High Wood staff a second time?
3. What does Atiaran explain about the Waymeet in Chapter nine?
4. Describe the things that Covenant learns to do while at the hospital learning to deal with his leprosy. What special steps does he have to change in his life?
5. What does Lord Foul tell Covenant to do in Chapter three?
6. Describe the scene in Chapter twelve when the men from the Keep first catch up with the boat that Covenant is on.
7. Describe the scene in Chapter nine when Covenant and Atiaran find the second Waymeet.
8. What oddity does Covenant notice in regards to his feet while he and Atiaran are traveling after having left Woodhelven in Chapter ten?
9. What does Covenant dream in Chapter eleven?
10. Describe the conversation between Baradakas and Covenant in Chapter ten.
This section contains 1,083 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)