|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Covenant learn he has been asleep?
(a) Three days.
(b) A week.
(c) Two nights and a day.
(d) Six hours.
2. In Chapter eleven what does Foamfollower say that he believes that Covenant is?
(a) The salvation of the Land.
(b) A servant of the Gray Slayer.
(c) His friend.
(d) The reincarnate Berek Halfhald.
3. What does Covenant notice about the homes in Lena's village in Chapter five when he first sees it?
(a) They are all made of stone.
(b) They are several stories high.
(c) They are made underground.
(d) They are made out of mud.
4. What does Atiaran say she would do if she had given up in Chapter eleven?
(a) Kill Covenant.
(b) Swear herself to the Gray Slayer.
(c) Go home.
(d) Take her own life.
5. What does Covenant hear in Chapter two before he crumbles?
(a) A woman scream.
(b) Squeeling brakes.
(c) Police sirens.
(d) A child yelling for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Atiaran charge Foamfollower to do?
2. What does Atiaran tell Covenant that the elders said when she is talking to him in Chapter eight?
3. What happens while Covenant and Atiaran are walking in the storm in Chapter nine?
4. What does Quaan say about Lord Mhoram in Chapter twelve?
5. What does the man in the leprosy hospital tell Covenant to do when the doctor takes Covenant to see the man?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Covenant decide to do when he first wakes up in Chapter eight?
2. Describe the conversation between the beggar and Covenant in the beginning of the book.
3. What happens between Covenant and Lena in Chapter seven?
4. What does Atiaran say as she leaves Covenant?
5. In Chapter ten, what happens when Covenant grabs the High Wood staff a second time?
6. What differences does Covenant see in Foamfollower when Covenant first wakes up in Chapter twelve?
7. What happens when Covenant and Atiaran reach Woodhelven in Chapter nine?
8. Describe what happened when Covenant first discovered he was sick as he recalls the events in Chapter two?
9. What does Covenant explain to the Lords after they learn that he has the white gold ring?
10. Describe the conversation between Baradakas and Covenant in Chapter ten.
This section contains 998 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)