|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena tell Covenant to do after eating the treasure berries?
(a) Drink some water to dilute the berries' effect.
(b) Keep a few for later.
(c) Throw the seeds so more bushes will grow.
(d) Leave a small pile for the birds.
2. What does Covenant say he gave to Joan as a wedding present while talking to Lena in Chapter seven?
(a) Riding boots.
(b) A horse.
(c) A sewing machine.
(d) A writing journal.
3. What does the doctor tell Covenant about they type of leprosy that he has?
(a) It eats you from the inside out.
(b) It has no genealogy.
(c) It will eventually kill him.
(d) It is very painful.
4. In Chapter twelve what does Covenant say is a fine way to end a song?
(a) No one ever heard from the stranger again.
(b) And they lived happily ever after.
(c) And their destination was reached.
(d) And then he went to sleep.
5. What does Atiaran tell Covenant to do in the end of Chapter ten after they have escaped the ur-viles that killed the Wraiths?
(a) Go to the Lords without her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Take her home.
(d) Take his ring off and give it to the Wraiths.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Foamfollower give Covenant to help him sleep in Chapter eleven?
2. What does Covenant notice about Foamfollower when he first wakes up in Chapter twelve?
3. Why does Baradakas tell Covenant that he trusts Covenant?
4. What does Lena do that makes Covenant act so rudely to her in Chapter four?
5. What had the Waynhim been killed with in Chapter nine?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Covenant dream in Chapter eleven?
2. Describe the houses that Covenant sees when he reaches Lena's home in Chapter five.
3. What happens between Covenant and Lena in Chapter seven?
4. Describe what happens in Chapter five when Covenant tells Lena he needs to have his hands cleaned.
5. What does Lena tell Covenant about the aliantha.
6. What oddity does Covenant notice in regards to his feet while he and Atiaran are traveling after having left Woodhelven in Chapter ten?
7. What does Lord Foul tell Covenant to do in Chapter three?
8. What differences does Covenant see in Foamfollower when Covenant first wakes up in Chapter twelve?
9. What does Atiaran say as she leaves Covenant?
10. What does Bannor explain about the history of the Bloodguard when Covenant asks about it?
This section contains 982 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)