|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Covenant answer when Foamfollower asks who could forgive more readily than his dream?
(a) No one.
(b) Dreams never forgive.
(c) Only the Creator.
(d) It doesn't matter.
2. What does Mhoram tell Covenant that Prothall is trying to do in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) Call the Ranyhyn.
(b) Open the second Ward.
(c) Cll the Fire-Lions.
(d) Destroy the Staff of Law.
3. What does Quaan say in chapter twenty-one after they have passed through the storm?
(a) This will make a wonderful song to sing.
(b) We have been washed clean.
(c) I had been thirsty before the rain.
(d) Praise to the Creator that the storm is over.
4. What does Prothall say about the spell that they have found in Chapter twenty-two?
(a) It can only be set once.
(b) It drains a person to set one.
(c) It decays if not tended to.
(d) It cannot be undone.
5. What does Covenant do after he is done bargaining with the Ranyhyn?
(d) Goes to see his horse.
6. What does Osondrea tell Covenant about the riders that the Ranyhyn choose?
(a) They are faithful to that rider to death.
(b) They choose a different rider each time.
(c) They are paired at birth.
(d) They are bound in blood and spirit to that rider.
7. What does the doctor NOT tell Covenant is one of the reasons it would be just as well if Covenant went home?
(a) Covenant doesn't have any insurance.
(b) The doctor doesn't want to fight the staff to care for Covenant.
(c) Covenant knows more about caring for his leprosy than the doctor.
(d) The doctor can't find anything really wrong.
8. What is found when the quest reaches the Waymeet in Chapter sixteen?
(a) The Waymeet is closed up.
(b) It smells of murder but is empty.
(c) It is unattended.
(d) There is a murdered Waynhim in it.
9. What does the doctor tell Covenant happened to him?
(a) Got shot.
(b) Was beaned with a rock.
(c) Was hit by an icecream truck.
(d) Had a run-in with a police car.
10. What does Prothall tell Covenant about the ring in relation to the spell they have found in Chapter twenty-two?
(a) The ring is of the same magic.
(b) The ring may undo the spell.
(c) The ring made the spell.
(d) The ring can control the spell.
11. What does Covenant decide to do without until he can discover the answers he is looking for in Chapter eighteen?
12. What does Mhoram tell Covenant to do in Chapter twenty-four when they are battling the Ur-viles?
(a) Take cover.
(b) Read the scroll from the second Ward.
(c) Raise his ring.
(d) Take his staff.
13. What does Korik say was odd about the hawk that was circling overhead that he shot?
(a) It had three wings.
(b) It had the head of a horse.
(c) It had three legs.
(d) It had only one eye.
14. In the beginning of Chapter nineteen what is done with the bodies of the kresh that were killed?
(d) Skinned and eaten.
15. In Chapter seventeen what does Mhoram say he sees Foul doing in his dreams?
(b) Creating an army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mhoram do when he sees that Covenant's ring is blood red in Chapter twenty-two?
2. What does Bannor tell Covenant that the Bloodguard do without?
3. What does Covenant say to do with Tamarantha's staff?
4. In Chapter twenty-two what does Covenant feel that the ring is doing?
5. What does Covenant tell Prothall that he sees in Chapter twenty-two when Prothall asks?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)