|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bannor tell Covenant that the Bloodguard do without?
2. What stops Covenant from throwing the white gold ring over the cliff in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) The blood stain is gone from the ring.
(b) He remembers Lena.
(c) He sees Foamfollower.
(d) He hears Joan's voice.
3. What does Covenant say Prothall is going to do after the quest if they succeed?
(a) Go and offer himself to the Ranyhyn.
(b) Leave the Keep.
(d) Rebuild Wooldhelven.
4. What does Llaura tell the members of the quest as soon as she can speak in Chapter seventeen?
(a) That Drool is going to the Keep.
(b) That the boy has an ur-vile inside of him.
(c) That they are in a trap.
(d) That the marauders are going to the Stonedowner village.
5. What does the doctor NOT tell Covenant is one of the reasons it would be just as well if Covenant went home?
(a) Covenant knows more about caring for his leprosy than the doctor.
(b) Covenant doesn't have any insurance.
(c) The doctor can't find anything really wrong.
(d) The doctor doesn't want to fight the staff to care for Covenant.
6. In the beginning of Chapter nineteen what is done with the bodies of the kresh that were killed?
(b) Skinned and eaten.
7. Where does the woman tell the Bloodguard that she had been going in Chapter seventeen?
(a) To the Unfettered Healer.
(b) To a cave where she could hide with the child.
(c) To look for other survivors.
(d) To the Stonedowner village.
8. What does Mhoram tell Covenant about the Land in Chapter twenty-one?
(a) It asks for his allegiance.
(b) It will not always be this beautiful.
(c) It will not allow the Despiser to come.
(d) It is honest and good.
9. How long is Covenant told he was unconscious?
(a) A month.
(b) Four days.
(c) A week.
(d) Four hours.
10. What does Prothall tell Covenant about the ring in relation to the spell they have found in Chapter twenty-two?
(a) The ring may undo the spell.
(b) The ring can control the spell.
(c) The ring is of the same magic.
(d) The ring made the spell.
11. What does Mhoram tell Prothall when Prothall tells them to leave him behind in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He slaps Prothall.
(c) He weaps.
(d) He agrees.
12. What does Bannor tell Covenant when Covenant asks how the Bloodguard defend the Lords without weapons?
(a) They suffice.
(b) With the purity of their vow.
(c) With magic.
(d) By studying prophecies.
13. What does Mhoram tell Covenant to do in Chapter twenty-four when they are battling the Ur-viles?
(a) Raise his ring.
(b) Take cover.
(c) Take his staff.
(d) Read the scroll from the second Ward.
14. What does Prothall say about the spell that they have found in Chapter twenty-two?
(a) It cannot be undone.
(b) It drains a person to set one.
(c) It decays if not tended to.
(d) It can only be set once.
15. What is Covenant told about the grass that the Ranyhyn eat?
(a) It is very rare.
(b) It is very tasty.
(c) It is poisonous to humans.
(d) It has many uses, including healing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prothall say that the spell is that they encountered in Chapter twenty-two?
2. What does Covenant decide to do without until he can discover the answers he is looking for in Chapter eighteen?
3. What do the Ramen do to honor Covenant in Chapter twenty?
4. What does Prothall tell Covenant is the reason that he is beginning to fade in Chapter twenty-four?
5. What does Prothall say in Chapter twenty-two after they are within bow shot of Warrenbridge?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)