|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter eight what does Atiaran say she wishes they could do to save time but they cannot?
(a) Ride the Ranyhyn.
(b) Go to the giants for help.
(c) Use the Land's magic to call for help.
(d) Send them message through smoke signals.
2. What does Foamfollower say is the only great danger in Chapter twelve?
(a) The storm in the sky.
(b) The raver's that follow them.
(c) He is weary.
(d) The heaviness of their hearts.
3. What does Quaan say about Lord Mhoram in Chapter twelve?
(a) That he is an oracle and seer.
(b) That he is not at the keep.
(c) That he is their greatest leader.
(d) That he is currently ill with an unknown illness.
4. What had the Waynhim been killed with in Chapter nine?
(a) They can't tell.
(b) A rope.
(c) An iron spike.
(d) A rusty sword.
5. In Chapter twelve what does Covenant say is a fine way to end a song?
(a) And then he went to sleep.
(b) And they lived happily ever after.
(c) No one ever heard from the stranger again.
(d) And their destination was reached.
6. What happens in Chapter nine that makes Atiaran think that the Staff of Law is being used by the Cavewight?
(a) She can hear the Land crying out.
(b) A group of evil creatures flying through the sky.
(c) Rain is coming out of the North.
(d) She has had a vision in the night.
7. What happens while Covenant and Atiaran are walking in the storm in Chapter nine?
(a) They see the face of Drool Rockworm.
(b) Atiaran falls and hurts her head.
(c) Lord Foul speaks to Covenant.
(d) Covenant's ring is hit by lightning.
8. What does Covenant hear in Chapter two before he crumbles?
(a) Police sirens.
(b) A woman scream.
(c) Squeeling brakes.
(d) A child yelling for him.
9. How long does Covenant learn he has been asleep?
(a) Three days.
(b) A week.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Two nights and a day.
10. What does Covenant decide that everything is in Chapter four?
(a) He thinks he has been drugged or poisoned.
(b) Him finally loosing his mind.
(c) A gift.
(d) A dream.
11. What does Lena tell Covenant that she saw in Chapter four?
(a) Lord Foul and Drool Rockworm.
(b) Covenant lands from a giant bird.
(c) The Creator.
(d) Covenant fighting an ill cloud in the sky.
12. What does Covenant tell the Lords that he believes about their Land?
(a) That it is heaven.
(b) That it is a dream.
(c) That it has nothing to do with him.
(d) That it will be destroyed.
13. In Chapter eleven when Covenant goes to sleep what does he dream off?
(a) Lena being taken away by Lord Foul.
(b) His son.
(d) The people from his town.
14. What does Atiaran tell Covenant to do in the end of Chapter ten after they have escaped the ur-viles that killed the Wraiths?
(a) Take her home.
(b) Go to the Lords without her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Take his ring off and give it to the Wraiths.
15. What does Lena tell Covenant when he asks her what she wants?
(a) She does not want anything.
(b) She wants to know more of him.
(c) She wants to know that he is Berek.
(d) She wants to make sure he is alright.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter thirteen what does Covenant tell Mhoram about the red moon?
2. What does Covenant say he gave to Joan as a wedding present while talking to Lena in Chapter seven?
3. What does Mhoram tell Covenant that Bannor or any other Bloodguard would do in Chapter thirteen?
4. What does Atiaran tell Covenant that it is said that a person should go to the lillianrill for?
5. Why does Baradakas tell Covenant that he trusts Covenant?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)