1. What does the woman say to Thomas Covenant in the beginning of Chapter one when she steps out of the store and sees him?
2. What dos the piece of paper say that the boy gives to Covenant in Chapter one?
3. What was it that brought Covenant's infection to Joan's attention as it is described in Chapter two?
4. What is the initial diagnosis when Joan takes Covenant to the emergency room?
5. Who does Joan tell Covenant is most susceptible to leprosy?
6. What does the doctor tell Covenant about they type of leprosy that he has?
This section contains 5,849 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)