|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Covenant say when Trell asks him if he has any names other than Covenant of Kevin's Watch?
(a) Covenant, son of Berek.
(b) Covenant Halfhand.
(c) Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever.
2. What does Lena tell Covenant to do after eating the treasure berries?
(a) Throw the seeds so more bushes will grow.
(b) Keep a few for later.
(c) Drink some water to dilute the berries' effect.
(d) Leave a small pile for the birds.
3. What does the man in the leprosy hospital tell Covenant to do when the doctor takes Covenant to see the man?
(a) Learn to enjoy living like a brain in a jar.
(b) Do what the doctors tell you.
(c) Kill yourself.
4. What does Covenant say when the beggar asks why he doesn't destroy himself in Chapter two?
(a) He doesn't know.
(b) Because that would mean the leprosy won the fight.
(c) That's too easy.
(d) He is too scared.
5. What does Covenant do to Lena in the end of Chapter seven?
(a) Hits her with a rock.
(b) Rapes her.
(c) Threatens to kill her.
(d) Drowns her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Covenant notice when he holds the High Wood in his right hand?
2. In chapter six what song does Atiaran sing?
3. What does Covenant say to do with Tamarantha's staff?
4. What is Covenant told about the grass that the Ranyhyn eat?
5. What does Lena tell Covenant that she saw in Chapter four?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)