|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapter 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Covenant and Atiaran are walking in the storm in Chapter nine?
(a) Covenant's ring is hit by lightning.
(b) Lord Foul speaks to Covenant.
(c) Atiaran falls and hurts her head.
(d) They see the face of Drool Rockworm.
2. What does Atiaran tell Covenant that it is said that a person should go to the lillianrill for?
3. Who does Joan tell Covenant is most susceptible to leprosy?
(b) People who are already ill.
(c) Pregnant women.
4. What was it that brought Covenant's infection to Joan's attention as it is described in Chapter two?
(a) The smell.
(b) An oozing liquid.
(c) He lost a finger.
(d) Covenant complaining about pain.
5. What does Atiaran say that Lena did during the night in Chapter eight?
(a) Spent the night with a friend.
(b) They had not seen or heard from Lena.
(c) Stayed in her room.
(d) Went to speak to the elders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Atiaran tell Covenant she fears in Chapter eight?
2. What does Lena's father say when Lena tells him that she saw Covenant fighting with a grey cloud?
3. What does Covenant do to Lena in the end of Chapter seven?
4. What was the Staff of Law made from as told in Atiaran's story in Chapter six?
5. What does the doctor tell Covenant about they type of leprosy that he has?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)