|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Covenant notice about Foamfollower's boat in Chapter eleven?
(a) It seems to glide over the water rather than on it.
(b) There is no propulsion system to be seen on it.
(c) It is made out of the same High Wood as the staff at Woodhelven.
(d) It was decorated with pictures of the Wraiths.
2. What happens when Covenant and Atiaran first arrive at Woodhelven in Chapter nine?
(a) They are taken as prisoners for questioning.
(b) They are asked to leave.
(c) Covenant is bowed to and called Berek.
(d) They find the village has been attacked.
3. What does the woman tell Covenant about the boy in Chapter seventeen?
(a) He hasn't eaten for days.
(b) His tongue was cut out.
(c) He likes horses.
(d) He is afraid.
4. In Chapter seventeen why does Covenant not say anything about the orange cast on his ring that is under the red?
(a) He is too ashamed.
(b) He is scared Bannor will kill him.
(c) He is afraid they will ask him to be rid of the ring.
(d) He is afraid the others will abandon him.
5. What does Covenant notice after Bannor has left his room in Chapter thirteen?
(a) There is no knob on the door.
(b) The room has a fake window.
(c) There is no bed.
(d) There is dried blood on the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Covenant realize he needs to have in order to feel the ill in the ground in Chapter ten?
2. What happens that makes Covenant decide to walk to the two miles into town?
3. What does Quaan say in chapter twenty-one after they have passed through the storm?
4. What does Covenant have a vision of in Chapter fifteen when the Lords mention the Creator?
5. In Chapter eleven what does Foamfollower say that he believes that Covenant is?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)