|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the initial diagnosis when Joan takes Covenant to the emergency room?
(a) Hodgkin disease.
(c) Unknown cell damage.
2. What feeling does Covenant compare the feeling with that he finds when he steps on the ground in Chapter ten?
(b) Glass in his feet.
3. What does Birinair suddenly realize is happening while eating in Chapter seventeen?
(a) Something has been murdered.
(b) A dark storm is coming for them.
(c) A tree is burning.
(d) Ur-viles are over the mountain.
4. In the beginning of Chapter fifteen what does Bannor say about the Bloodguard in reference to the white gold?
(a) It would help them serve the Lords better.
(b) They have no use for it.
(c) It is a weapon they long for.
(d) It is a mystery to them.
5. What does Prothall tell Covenant about the ring in relation to the spell they have found in Chapter twenty-two?
(a) The ring made the spell.
(b) The ring is of the same magic.
(c) The ring may undo the spell.
(d) The ring can control the spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Covenant tell Foamfollower that the only good answer to death is?
2. In Chapter eleven what does Covenant see that is the color of blood and reminds him of Drool's eyes?
3. What does Tamarantha say the Creator first built?
4. When Foamfollower returns to the camp in Chapter seventeen after killing the Cavewights what does he do?
5. What does Mhoram do when he sees that Covenant's ring is blood red in Chapter twenty-two?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)