|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a Wednesday night date with Theresa?
2. Who does Theresa try to seduce at the wedding?
3. How does Katherine plan to solve her problem?
4. Who calls Theresa after she gets home from talking with Tony?
5. How does Theresa feel about her career choice?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the unusual structure of the novel Looking for Mr. Goodbar. How does it differ from a traditionally structured novel?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the differences between major and minor characters in literature. Discuss Theresa as a major character and select two other characters to analyze as minor characters. How does Theresa fit the definition of major character? How do the minor characters fit the definition?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss in detail the author's inspiration for this novel. Talk about the real life situation that was the basis of the book. How was the author personally involved in the real life incident?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)