Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does James leave Theresa's apartment on Christmas Day?
2. What happens to Theresa at school on the Friday after her Wednesday night date?
3. Who is Theresa's weeknight boyfriend?
4. Who makes a comment about Theresa's gift that makes her feel trapped?
5. How does Theresa feel about her career choice?
Irony is the contrast between what is expected and what actually happens. There are three types of irony: verbal, situational, and dramatic. Identify and discuss two examples of irony in the book. Which type of irony is it? What is expected and what actually occurs with your examples?
Compare and contrast James and Tony in the novel. Why did Theresa choose to date both?
Write a character description of Theresa. Was she the a major or minor character? Protagonist or antagonist? Support your answer with specific evidence form the story.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)