Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does James leave Theresa's apartment on Christmas Day?
2. What happens to Theresa at school on the Friday after her Wednesday night date?
3. Who is Theresa's weeknight boyfriend?
4. Who makes a comment about Theresa's gift that makes her feel trapped?
5. How does Theresa feel about her career choice?
Discuss the mental impact of Theresa's childhood physical illness on the decisions she made as an adult. How does her childhood illness affect her decisions regarding sex, marriage and family?
Write a character description of Theresa. Was she the a major or minor character? Protagonist or antagonist? Support your answer with specific evidence form the story.
Discuss the era in which Looking for Mr. Goodbar is set. Why was this novel controversial for its time? What important social issues does it address?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)