|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sister confronts the other about their lack of love?
2. Who does Brigid marry?
(a) Katherine's exhusband.
(b) Her high school boyfriend.
(c) Katherine's ex fiance.
(d) A guy she just met.
3. When does the English professor first invite Theresa to have coffee with him?
(a) After the last class.
(b) Before her final exam.
(c) During the Christmas holidays.
(d) At the end of her second semester.
4. What explanation does the suspect give for the confusing property found by police?
(a) He has no idea how those credit cards got there.
(b) He hoped to cash the poker chips in at a casino.
(c) It was money to send to his wife.
(d) He'd been investing for a while but didn't believe in banks.
5. What does Theresa learn about Katherine's confidence?
(a) That Katherine has solid morals.
(b) That Katherine also has self doubts.
(c) That Katherine need mood altering medication.
(d) That Katherine is a force to be reckoned with.
6. How do police know the suspect is guilty?
(a) He confesses.
(b) They matched him to fingerprints on the door.
(c) They have DNA evidence.
(d) They saw him leave the scene.
7. What happens right after the professor sees Theresa's scar?
(a) He leaves the room.
(b) He calls his wife to ask what to do.
(c) They are intimate.
(d) He calls for a nurse.
8. What does Theresa tease Gary about going back to the bar to find?
(a) His wife.
(b) A man who is a little more straight than he is.
(c) His mother.
9. Where does Theresa enroll in college?
(a) NYC College.
(b) City Community College.
(c) City Tech.
(d) City College.
10. What job does Theresa's oldest sister get after her annulment?
(a) Airline attendant.
11. Who is Katherine's second husband?
(a) A Rabbi.
(b) A Hindu doctor.
(c) A Jewish doctor.
(d) A former Catholic priest.
12. Who is arrested in "About the Confession?"
(a) Gary Cooper.
(b) Gary Cooper White.
(c) Gary Coleman White.
(d) Gary Coleman Cooper.
13. What does Gary tell Theresa that seems to attract her?
(a) That he is married.
(b) That he is gay.
(c) That he has been in jail.
(d) That he loves her.
14. What does Katherine tell Theresa was difficult for her?
(a) Her lifestyle.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her marriage.
(d) Her annulment.
15. Why does the suspect leave his home in "About the Confession?"
(a) To get away from his wife.
(b) Because he loves to travel.
(c) To avoid being served a warrant by police.
(d) Because he's a free spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Theresa's first English assignment?
2. What is the medical condition of the suspect's wife in "About the Confession?"
3. How does the professor react to Theresa's scar?
4. Why does Gary put a pillow on Theresa's face?
5. What does Gary do when he becomes tired after hearing the knock on the door?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)