|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ailments does Theresa begin to experience near the end of the second semester?
(a) Dizziness and headaches.
(b) Back and pelvic pains.
(c) Headaches and vomiting.
(d) Back and head aches.
2. How many children are in Theresa's family?
3. What does the professor talk Theresa into trying?
4. What else does Gary decide to do once he has the pillow on Theresa's face?
(a) Have sex with her again.
(b) Stab her.
(d) Hit her.
5. What does Gary smash against Theresa's head?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A lamp.
(c) The phone.
(d) A wine bottle.
6. What seems to cause a rift between the suspect and his roommate?
(a) The roommate brings another man into the bedroom.
(b) The roommate sees the suspect stealing something.
(c) The roommate learns about the suspect's criminal background.
(d) The roommate begins to feel used.
7. What does Gary tell police about what he was doing when he awoke?
(a) He has no idea why they want to question him.
(b) He thinks he must have been trying to keep her warm.
(c) He doesn't know how he got there.
(d) He was alone when he awoke.
8. Who dies when Theresa is only 9?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
9. What does Katherine tell Theresa was difficult for her?
(a) Her annulment.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her lifestyle.
(d) Her marriage.
10. How does the suspect get a job without being turned in?
(a) By using a stolen ID.
(b) By working in a carnival.
(c) By threatening the employer.
(d) By working for cash.
11. Which sibling is closest to Theresa in age?
12. How does Theresa begin spending her free time during her second set of classes?
(a) As a housekeeper.
(b) Working for Martin.
(c) Working in the English department.
(d) Working in the library.
13. Who is Katherine's second husband?
(a) A former Catholic priest.
(b) A Hindu doctor.
(c) A Rabbi.
(d) A Jewish doctor.
14. Where is the office of the English professor's wife located?
(a) Downstairs in their townhouse.
(b) In the front of their apartment.
(c) In a clinic.
(d) In the suburbs.
15. Who gives Gary money to help with his run from the law?
(a) No one - he steals it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theresa tease Gary about going back to the bar to find?
2. What does Theresa learn about Katherine's confidence?
3. What job does Theresa's oldest sister get after her annulment?
4. How long is Theresa's hospital stay when she has surgery?
5. Who stops visiting Theresa in the hospital?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)