|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gary try to gag Theresa?
(a) He was tired of her talking.
(b) To keep her from screaming so much.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) She asks him to do so.
2. What do the police find in the suspect's belongings that made his reason for not leaving the roommate somewhat confusing?
(a) Poker chips.
(b) Credit cards.
3. Who gives Gary money to help with his run from the law?
(b) No one - he steals it.
4. Where does the suspect meet his new roommate?
(a) Another friend introduces them.
(b) In front of a theater.
(c) At a museum.
(d) In a gay bar.
5. Why is Theresa uncomfortable around her older sister?
(a) Because of her sister's beauty and charm.
(b) Because she doesn't like or admire her.
(c) Becvause she detests her way of life.
(d) Because she doesn't approve of her.
6. What does Theresa ask Gary to do after they are intimate?
(a) To leave.
(b) To stay with her.
(c) To go back to the bar with her.
(d) To slam the door on his way out.
7. How long is Theresa's hospital stay when she has surgery?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 1 year.
8. Who does Brigid marry?
(a) A guy she just met.
(b) Her high school boyfriend.
(c) Katherine's exhusband.
(d) Katherine's ex fiance.
9. What does Theresa learn about Katherine's confidence?
(a) That Katherine also has self doubts.
(b) That Katherine need mood altering medication.
(c) That Katherine is a force to be reckoned with.
(d) That Katherine has solid morals.
10. What does Katherine tell Theresa was difficult for her?
(a) Her annulment.
(b) Her lifestyle.
(c) Her job.
(d) Her marriage.
11. What does Gary tell Theresa that seems to attract her?
(a) That he is gay.
(b) That he is married.
(c) That he has been in jail.
(d) That he loves her.
12. Where do police find the property that made the suspect's reason for not leaving the roommate somewhat confusing?
(a) Tucked in his shoe.
(b) Sewn into the lining of his jacket.
(c) Inside the bill of his cap.
(d) Rolled up into the hem of his jeans.
13. Where was the character arrested in "About the Confession?"
(a) Fire Island.
(b) New York.
14. Who is arrested in "About the Confession?"
(a) Gary Cooper White.
(b) Gary Coleman Cooper.
(c) Gary Cooper.
(d) Gary Coleman White.
15. What else does Gary decide to do once he has the pillow on Theresa's face?
(a) Hit her.
(b) Have sex with her again.
(c) Stab her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the medical condition of the suspect's wife in "About the Confession?"
2. Why does Theresa accept the new job?
3. Why does the suspect have no where to stay once he gets to New York?
4. Why does Gary get so tired while in Theresa's apartment?
5. What does Theresa do when the professor asks to see her scar?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)