|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theresa (pages 182-217).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the item shown to Theresa by her Wednesday night date?
(a) His name is spelled wrong.
(b) It glows in the dark.
(c) It is in the shape of a heart.
(d) All the numbers are the same.
2. What seems to cause a rift between the suspect and his roommate?
(a) The roommate sees the suspect stealing something.
(b) The roommate brings another man into the bedroom.
(c) The roommate begins to feel used.
(d) The roommate learns about the suspect's criminal background.
3. How does Theresa react when one of her boyfriends suggests he is in love with her?
(a) She calls her mother to tell her the news.
(b) She says she doesn't love him back.
(c) She gets angry.
(d) She is happy and cries.
4. What surprises Gary when he wakes up in Theresa's apartment?
(a) He is back in George's house.
(b) He is inside Theresa.
(c) He is in the alley.
(d) He is back in the bar.
5. Who stops visiting Theresa in the hospital?
(b) Her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theresa's Wednesday night date show her?
2. How does Theresa's scar make her feel?
3. Who is Katherine leaving her husband for?
4. What does Katherine confide to Theresa the November after Theresa becomes a boarder in her house?
5. What is the first thing Gary does when he hears the doorbell ring?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)