|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theresa (pages 182-217).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't anyone notice Theresa's childhood physical ailment?
(a) She had no symptoms.
(b) They were grieving and didn't notice her.
(c) She kept it hidden.
(d) Her parents ignored her complaints.
2. Why does Gary take Theresa up on her invitation to go to her apartment?
(a) He is very attracted to her.
(b) It's a chance to get away from George and get a good night's sleep.
(c) He wants to look at her collection of books.
(d) He really wants to be alone with her.
3. Why does the suspect have no where to stay once he gets to New York?
(a) The friend has moved.
(b) His relative died.
(c) The Broadway hotels are booked.
(d) He can't find work as an actor.
4. What happens to Theresa at school on the Friday after her Wednesday night date?
(a) Parent-teacher conferences are held.
(b) Other teachers tease her about missing work.
(c) There is a potluck in her honor.
(d) She is reprimanded for missing work.
5. Who does Theresa's sister first marry?
(a) Her fiance.
(b) Her fiance's brother.
(c) Her fiance's young cousin.
(d) A one-night stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James do to offend Theresa when they begin to make love?
2. Who is killed in Looking for Mr. Goodbar?
3. Who stops visiting Theresa in the hospital?
4. Who has a Wednesday night date with Theresa?
5. Which man in Theresa's life had an affair with a Jesuit priest?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)