|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theresa (pages 106-145).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is pitted against each other in the union strike?
(a) Part time workers vs. full time workers.
(b) Old teachers vs. new teachers.
(c) Student workers vs. full time administration.
(d) Assembly line workers vs. management.
2. Why does the suspect have no where to stay once he gets to New York?
(a) His relative died.
(b) The Broadway hotels are booked.
(c) He can't find work as an actor.
(d) The friend has moved.
3. What was Theresa's first English assignment?
(a) To write her biography.
(b) To write a fictional short story.
(c) To write a true-life experience.
(d) To write a sonnet.
4. What book does Theresa read when she goes to Mr. Goodbar?
(a) The Catcher and the Rye.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Godfather.
(d) In Cold Blood.
5. Where do police find the property that made the suspect's reason for not leaving the roommate somewhat confusing?
(a) Rolled up into the hem of his jeans.
(b) Tucked in his shoe.
(c) Inside the bill of his cap.
(d) Sewn into the lining of his jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Theresa's childhood physical ailment?
2. Why does Gary try to gag Theresa?
3. Why doesn't anyone notice Theresa's childhood physical ailment?
4. Who is Theresa's weeknight boyfriend?
5. What surprises Gary when he wakes up in Theresa's apartment?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)