|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theresa (pages 106-145).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes Theresa's mind about her sister's former husband?
(a) She learns that he is homosexual.
(b) She learns that he is a drug dealer.
(c) She finds him with another woman.
(d) He flirts with her.
2. What does Gary smash against Theresa's head?
(a) A lamp.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A wine bottle.
(d) The phone.
3. What is the name of the man who gives the suspect a place to live in New York?
4. What is unique about the age of Theresa and her siblings?
(a) Their ages make it seem like two separate families.
(b) They never fight or argue.
(c) They all had surgery.
(d) They all have a limp.
5. Where is a union strike held?
(a) At Katherine's work.
(b) At Theresa's school.
(c) At the factory where Theresa works summers.
(d) At the factory where Theresa's dad works.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theresa serve the guest that Katherine's husband brings home?
2. How old is the suspect's wife in "About the Confession?"
3. Who does Theresa's sister first marry?
4. How long is Theresa's hospital stay when she has surgery?
5. Who has a Wednesday night date with Theresa?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)