|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theresa (pages 25-68).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes the topic of Theresa's final English essay?
(a) A glowing report of how much she enjoyed the professor's class.
(b) A tongue-in-cheek view of the professor's attitude.
(c) A slight toward the professor for not being able to have her.
(d) A parody about all the girls who follow the professor.
2. What ailments does Theresa begin to experience near the end of the second semester?
(a) Back and pelvic pains.
(b) Back and head aches.
(c) Headaches and vomiting.
(d) Dizziness and headaches.
3. What makes Gary decide to hit Theresa with an object?
(a) She asks him to do so.
(b) She bit him.
(c) She stabbed him with his own knife.
(d) She pushed the pillow off her face and started screaming again.
4. Where does Theresa fall in the order of her siblings?
5. When does the English professor encourage Theresa to schedule her next set of classes?
(a) In the afternoons.
(b) In the mornings.
(c) On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays only.
(d) On Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Gary just leave like Theresa asked?
2. When does the English professor first invite Theresa to have coffee with him?
3. How does the professor react to Theresa's scar?
4. What do the police find in the suspect's belongings that made his reason for not leaving the roommate somewhat confusing?
5. How does Theresa's scar make her feel?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)