|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theresa (pages 13-24).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Theresa's scar make her feel?
(a) Aggressive with an edge.
(c) Different and disfigured.
(d) Like a "bad girl."
2. Who is killed in Looking for Mr. Goodbar?
3. What is the crime for which the suspect arrested?
(a) Identity theft.
(c) Negligent homocide.
4. Who stops visiting Theresa in the hospital?
(b) Her grandmother.
5. What is the first thing Gary does when he hears the doorbell ring?
(d) Pretend to be Theresa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gary smash against Theresa's head?
2. How old is the suspect's wife in "About the Confession?"
3. What is the first thing Theresa teases Gary about?
4. What was Theresa's childhood physical ailment?
5. Why does the suspect leave his home in "About the Confession?"
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)