|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theresa (pages 13-24).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Theresa's sister first marry?
(a) Her fiance.
(b) A one-night stand.
(c) Her fiance's brother.
(d) Her fiance's young cousin.
2. Why doesn't Theresa call police to get Gary to leave?
(a) She doesn't really want him to leave.
(b) He ripped the phone out of the wall.
(c) She can't find it.
(d) He threw it out the window.
3. Why does Gary get so tired while in Theresa's apartment?
(a) From the repeated stabbing.
(b) From pleading with her not to call police.
(c) From all the sex.
(d) From fighting with her.
4. Who plays a large role in where Theresa will attend college?
5. What is unique about the age of Theresa and her siblings?
(a) They all have a limp.
(b) Their ages make it seem like two separate families.
(c) They never fight or argue.
(d) They all had surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Katherine becomes pregnant?
2. What surprises Gary when he wakes up in Theresa's apartment?
3. What do the police find in the suspect's belongings that made his reason for not leaving the roommate somewhat confusing?
4. How do police know the suspect is guilty?
5. What does Katherine tell Theresa was difficult for her?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)