|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Confession.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the suspect get a job without being turned in?
(a) By working in a carnival.
(b) By working for cash.
(c) By threatening the employer.
(d) By using a stolen ID.
2. Who does Gary go to Mr. Goodbar with?
(a) An unnamed woman.
(d) An unnamed man.
3. What does Gary tell Theresa that seems to attract her?
(a) That he has been in jail.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) That he is married.
(d) That he is gay.
4. How does Theresa explain her limp to Gary?
(a) It remains from her polio.
(b) She stumbled and her ankle is swollen.
(c) It's an ingrown toenail.
(d) It's just a habit she has.
5. What does Gary do when he hears the doorbell while in Theresa's apartment?
(a) Jumps out the window.
(b) Pretends he is Theresa and says he's fine.
(c) Hides in the closet.
(d) Stabs Theresa just to make sure she's dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the suspect's wife in "About the Confession?"
2. Where was the character arrested in "About the Confession?"
3. As far as the suspect is concerned, who is the real victim in "About the Confession?"
4. What is the name of the man who gives the suspect a place to live in New York?
5. What is happening when Gary awakens?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)