|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Confession.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What draws Gary's attention to Theresa?
(a) Her beautiful hair.
(b) Her smile.
(c) She is wearing an ugly dress.
(d) She is reading a book in the bar.
2. Why does the suspect leave his home in "About the Confession?"
(a) To avoid being served a warrant by police.
(b) Because he's a free spirit.
(c) To get away from his wife.
(d) Because he loves to travel.
3. What indignity does the suspect suffer on New Year's Eve?
(a) He is not allowed to attend his roommate's party.
(b) He gets drunk and takes off his clothes in Times Square.
(c) He is rejected by his roommate.
(d) He is forced to wear a dress to a party.
4. Who is arrested in "About the Confession?"
(a) Gary Coleman White.
(b) Gary Cooper.
(c) Gary Cooper White.
(d) Gary Coleman Cooper.
5. What is the first thing Gary does when he hears the doorbell ring?
(c) Pretend to be Theresa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation does the suspect give for the confusing property found by police?
2. Why does Gary try to gag Theresa?
3. Why does the suspect leave his home and head to New York?
4. What does Gary do when he hears the doorbell while in Theresa's apartment?
5. Why doesn't Theresa call police to get Gary to leave?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)