|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Confession.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As far as the suspect is concerned, who is the real victim in "About the Confession?"
(a) Society is.
(b) He is.
(c) His roommate.
(d) The police officer.
2. Who is killed in Looking for Mr. Goodbar?
3. Why does the suspect leave his home and head to New York?
(a) To get a job in theater.
(b) To stay with a relative there.
(c) To stay with a friend there.
(d) To see a Broadway show.
4. How does the suspect pay his new friend for his new living arrangements?
(a) With sexual favors.
(b) By painting portraits.
(c) By doing all the housework.
(d) By begging on the subway.
5. What seems to cause a rift between the suspect and his roommate?
(a) The roommate learns about the suspect's criminal background.
(b) The roommate brings another man into the bedroom.
(c) The roommate begins to feel used.
(d) The roommate sees the suspect stealing something.
Short Answer Questions
1. What indignity does the suspect suffer on New Year's Eve?
2. What does Theresa tease Gary about going back to the bar to find?
3. What do the police find in the suspect's belongings that made his reason for not leaving the roommate somewhat confusing?
4. How does Theresa explain her limp to Gary?
5. Why does the suspect have no where to stay once he gets to New York?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)