|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Confession.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation does the suspect give for the confusing property found by police?
(a) He hoped to cash the poker chips in at a casino.
(b) He'd been investing for a while but didn't believe in banks.
(c) It was money to send to his wife.
(d) He has no idea how those credit cards got there.
2. Where do police find the property that made the suspect's reason for not leaving the roommate somewhat confusing?
(a) Rolled up into the hem of his jeans.
(b) Sewn into the lining of his jacket.
(c) Inside the bill of his cap.
(d) Tucked in his shoe.
3. Who is arrested in "About the Confession?"
(a) Gary Cooper White.
(b) Gary Coleman Cooper.
(c) Gary Cooper.
(d) Gary Coleman White.
4. What is the name of the man who gives the suspect a place to live in New York?
5. What does Theresa ask Gary to do after they are intimate?
(a) To go back to the bar with her.
(b) To stay with her.
(c) To slam the door on his way out.
(d) To leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening when Gary awakens?
2. Why does the suspect have no where to stay once he gets to New York?
3. Who does Gary go to Mr. Goodbar with?
4. How old is the suspect's wife in "About the Confession?"
5. What surprises Gary when he wakes up in Theresa's apartment?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)