|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Confession.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the medical condition of the suspect's wife in "About the Confession?"
(a) She is an alcoholic.
(b) She has migraines.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She has polio.
2. Where was the character arrested in "About the Confession?"
(c) New York.
(d) Fire Island.
3. What makes Gary decide to hit Theresa with an object?
(a) She bit him.
(b) She asks him to do so.
(c) She stabbed him with his own knife.
(d) She pushed the pillow off her face and started screaming again.
4. What draws Gary's attention to Theresa?
(a) Her smile.
(b) She is wearing an ugly dress.
(c) She is reading a book in the bar.
(d) Her beautiful hair.
5. Why does the suspect leave his home in "About the Confession?"
(a) Because he's a free spirit.
(b) To get away from his wife.
(c) To avoid being served a warrant by police.
(d) Because he loves to travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gary take Theresa up on her invitation to go to her apartment?
2. Why doesn't Theresa call police to get Gary to leave?
3. What does Gary tell police about what he was doing when he awoke?
4. As far as the suspect is concerned, who is the real victim in "About the Confession?"
5. What indignity does the suspect suffer on New Year's Eve?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)