|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theresa (pages 145-182).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the suspect have no where to stay once he gets to New York?
(a) He can't find work as an actor.
(b) The Broadway hotels are booked.
(c) His relative died.
(d) The friend has moved.
2. What does Katherine tell Theresa was difficult for her?
(a) Her annulment.
(b) Her lifestyle.
(c) Her marriage.
(d) Her job.
3. Who is pitted against each other in the union strike?
(a) Student workers vs. full time administration.
(b) Part time workers vs. full time workers.
(c) Assembly line workers vs. management.
(d) Old teachers vs. new teachers.
4. What does Theresa do when the professor asks to see her scar?
(a) She screams that she is not a sideshow freak.
(b) She begins to cry and leaves the room.
(c) She takes her dress off.
(d) She lifts her dress to show him.
5. How does the professor change over the summer?
(a) He loses interest in teaching and starts smoking marijuana.
(b) He becomes rude to Theresa and doesn't want her around.
(c) He asks to teach more classes at the college.
(d) He says he hates his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gary do when he becomes tired after hearing the knock on the door?
2. What topic does the English professor challenge Theresa to write about for her last assignment?
3. What book does Theresa read when she goes to Mr. Goodbar?
4. What surprises Gary when he wakes up in Theresa's apartment?
5. How does the decision connected with Katherine's pregnancy conflict with her upbringing?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)