|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theresa (pages 145-182).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the crime for which the suspect arrested?
(a) Negligent homocide.
(b) Identity theft.
2. How does the decision connected with Katherine's pregnancy conflict with her upbringing?
(a) It's against her religion.
(b) Her family doesn't approve of the baby's father.
(c) She miscarried becuase of use of illegal drugs.
(d) She wouldn't let her own parents adopt the baby.
3. What is happening when Gary awakens?
(a) George is beating him.
(b) He is in the middle of an orgasm.
(c) Theresa takes her last breath.
(d) Theresa tries to smother him.
4. What topic does the English professor challenge Theresa to write about for her last assignment?
(a) Taking her driver's test.
(b) Smoking marijuana.
(c) Getting drunk.
(d) Losing her virginity.
5. What happens right after the professor sees Theresa's scar?
(a) He calls for a nurse.
(b) He calls his wife to ask what to do.
(c) He leaves the room.
(d) They are intimate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Theresa at school on the Friday after her Wednesday night date?
2. Who does Theresa try to seduce at the wedding?
3. What is Theresa's new male friend's relationship with his children?
4. When does the English professor first invite Theresa to have coffee with him?
5. Who gives Gary money to help with his run from the law?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)