|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theresa (pages 13-24).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do police know the suspect is guilty?
(a) He confesses.
(b) They matched him to fingerprints on the door.
(c) They saw him leave the scene.
(d) They have DNA evidence.
2. What surprises Gary when he wakes up in Theresa's apartment?
(a) He is back in George's house.
(b) He is in the alley.
(c) He is inside Theresa.
(d) He is back in the bar.
3. Who is Katherine's second husband?
(a) A Jewish doctor.
(b) A Hindu doctor.
(c) A Rabbi.
(d) A former Catholic priest.
4. What is the first thing Gary does when he hears the doorbell ring?
(d) Pretend to be Theresa.
5. What draws Gary's attention to Theresa?
(a) Her smile.
(b) Her beautiful hair.
(c) She is wearing an ugly dress.
(d) She is reading a book in the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who gives the suspect a place to live in New York?
2. Where does Theresa fall in the order of her siblings?
3. How many children are in Theresa's family?
4. What does Theresa learn about Katherine's confidence?
5. Why does the suspect leave his home and head to New York?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)