|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theresa (pages 13-24).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gary try to gag Theresa?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) He was tired of her talking.
(c) To keep her from screaming so much.
(d) She asks him to do so.
2. How many children are in Theresa's family?
3. Where was the character arrested in "About the Confession?"
(a) New York.
(c) Fire Island.
4. How much time passes after the death before police get a confession?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
5. As far as the suspect is concerned, who is the real victim in "About the Confession?"
(a) His roommate.
(b) He is.
(c) Society is.
(d) The police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't anyone notice Theresa's childhood physical ailment?
2. What surprises Gary when he wakes up in Theresa's apartment?
3. How does Theresa explain her limp to Gary?
4. Why doesn't Gary just leave like Theresa asked?
5. How long is Theresa's hospital stay when she has surgery?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)