|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theresa (pages 13-24).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the age of Theresa and her siblings?
(a) Their ages make it seem like two separate families.
(b) They all have a limp.
(c) They never fight or argue.
(d) They all had surgery.
2. Why doesn't Theresa call police to get Gary to leave?
(a) He ripped the phone out of the wall.
(b) She can't find it.
(c) He threw it out the window.
(d) She doesn't really want him to leave.
3. Why does the suspect leave his home and head to New York?
(a) To get a job in theater.
(b) To see a Broadway show.
(c) To stay with a relative there.
(d) To stay with a friend there.
4. Where does Theresa enroll in college?
(a) City College.
(b) NYC College.
(c) City Community College.
(d) City Tech.
5. Who is Katherine's second husband?
(a) A former Catholic priest.
(b) A Rabbi.
(c) A Hindu doctor.
(d) A Jewish doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Theresa explain her limp to Gary?
2. What does Theresa learn about Katherine's confidence?
3. What is the crime for which the suspect arrested?
4. What explanation does the suspect give for the confusing property found by police?
5. Why does Gary put a pillow on Theresa's face?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)