|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theresa (pages 68-106).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brigid marry?
(a) A guy she just met.
(b) Katherine's ex fiance.
(c) Her high school boyfriend.
(d) Katherine's exhusband.
2. Why does the suspect leave his home and head to New York?
(a) To get a job in theater.
(b) To stay with a relative there.
(c) To stay with a friend there.
(d) To see a Broadway show.
3. Why does Gary get so tired while in Theresa's apartment?
(a) From fighting with her.
(b) From all the sex.
(c) From the repeated stabbing.
(d) From pleading with her not to call police.
4. What is the name of the man who gives the suspect a place to live in New York?
5. How does the English professor react to Theresa's first two assignments?
(a) He said they are too juvenile.
(b) He flunked her for spelling errors.
(c) He liked them.
(d) He disliked them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gary take Theresa up on her invitation to go to her apartment?
2. When does the English professor first invite Theresa to have coffee with him?
3. Who is arrested in "About the Confession?"
4. What changes Theresa's mind about her sister's former husband?
5. What does the professor talk Theresa into trying?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)