|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theresa (pages 68-106).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Gary when he wakes up in Theresa's apartment?
(a) He is in the alley.
(b) He is back in George's house.
(c) He is inside Theresa.
(d) He is back in the bar.
2. What is the name of the man who gives the suspect a place to live in New York?
3. How does the decision connected with Katherine's pregnancy conflict with her upbringing?
(a) Her family doesn't approve of the baby's father.
(b) It's against her religion.
(c) She miscarried becuase of use of illegal drugs.
(d) She wouldn't let her own parents adopt the baby.
4. What indignity does the suspect suffer on New Year's Eve?
(a) He gets drunk and takes off his clothes in Times Square.
(b) He is rejected by his roommate.
(c) He is forced to wear a dress to a party.
(d) He is not allowed to attend his roommate's party.
5. How many children are in Theresa's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the English professor first invite Theresa to have coffee with him?
2. When none of the new men in her life call, to what does Theresa turn her attention?
3. How does Theresa get even with her ex-brother in law?
4. How does the English professor react when Theresa tells him about her pain?
5. Why does Gary try to gag Theresa?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)